Reviews for Wake Me Up When September Ends
Electric Smile chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love mindfuck stories, oh gosh. This was great. Add me to the list of people who has to go read your inspiration now!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I think this is tied with your other story (the one about Quatre killing off the rest of her few relatives) for being disturbing. Then again you wrote the one about the seven deadly sins and that one was pretty out there too. But you KNOW I'm a sucker for anything you write! Now you've got me wanting to read the book you based this ficlet off of!
sassy girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
i love the ending! nice work!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
wow. not a 4xD, but just as good. Can't help but feel a little sad you know. I ought to read the book! and what you said back in fs, meron ng movie? gotta watch it! hahahah!

yikes. so for the proper review. well, i have to say this is completely awesome! it was confusing at first, but i realize we are confused because it was needd for the structure of the story. good!

but i hope to have more 4xD! you are going to update the sk?
ViciousBluesummers chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
One of the stangest pieces i've ever read comming from you, especially when its Trowa at the forefront. It was still a pretty good story though so keep it up.
lilifay chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It took peserverance to keep reading beyond the first four paragraphs because I became lost in the descriptive jargon, not truly grasping what was going on. Only at the end did I realize the brilliance in the structure of this story, and the second read was even more satisfying (I better understood the beginning scene). Loved it much! and I'll be picking up your muse from the library soon :)
Terra chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh! The Time Traveler's Wife is on my list of must-read books but even having not read that, this was so creative! I liked that you set his traveling to music while he flitted about all over the time stream. Very sad, but beautiful at the end. Just lovely!