Reviews for Pariah
CallMeKovacs chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I think I actually I cried a little. But this is one of my favorite fanfics ever for this movie.
Kira Krueger chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aw! Poor Ronnikins! (I love him.)

He's so...Innocent to a fault...although, he's really not.

Great story! I love the way you've written the reactions between Ronnie and the others in the store. Awesome story.
DanikaDeana chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You really do feel sympathetic towards the guy, don't you? I know I did when I watched the movie. I think the screen play was well done in a way that it got that to be my gut reaction. So damn sad. You did a fantastic job on this story. Hats off.
whateverstink4575 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I read this once before and I regret not posting a review beforehand. This has to be the best Little Children fanfiction that's been posted (there aren't many but you know what I mean). While I have yet to see the movie, I am in the process of reading the book (I'm 3/4 through) and I like that you incorporated some bits and pieces of the book within this story, especially with the reference to the burning of the pictures in the bathtub and "that intense look that scared her sometimes." The ending line made my heart break. I understand that what he did was wrong, but not for it to be carried on his shoulders as a sort of burden for the rest of his life. I just want to reach in there and give poor Ronnie a hug. Not even the book described Ronnie and his experiences with this much detail. Simply put: I love this story. Great work!
redxcanary chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
:( i just saw this movie today, i felt so bad for him!
sepulchreangel chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You know, I've been on your profile before because I liked your Watchmen stuff, like, today. HOW DID I MISS THESE? In short, keep writing for this movie, I likes it. XD
atheneblue chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Love your flow, love the image of May visiting Ronnie in prison. Kudos on the Dahmer reference, too. Nicely done. -ab
IrishRoulette chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Little Children was an unbelievably touching movie, and I've never felt so ambivalent toward a character than I did for Ronnie. He was endearing, terrifying, disturbing, and eventually heartbreaking. You captured him very well in this story, both the side of him that wants to be normal and the side that gives in to his sick fantasies. I really enjoyed reading this.
Affectionate-Sinner chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i like this fanfic a lot. U kept Ronnie in character very well. i saw bits of the movie, mostly parts with Ronnie, and JEH was amazing. Creepy, and very disturbing, but amazing. I like the fic and i hope there'll be more.
salinesadako chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
good story,very good grammar and the characthers very well written,i hope there were more fics about this film,anymays i hope you can write more,ronny is inded avery good character.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
this is really a good story ,i like it a lot,i hope you can continue the story and also update your other fic from little children "angels and demons" is really good to left it only in one chapter,please update.
Viqueen chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Nice work :thumbsup:

I watched a few clips of this movie and got to the point after his date with Sheila when they were in the car... :coughs: Uh, I don't think I took the proper mental preparations before trying this movie. Gods Haley is an amazing actor (he's so freakin' creepy, it's just awesome) but I can't help but be supremely weirded out by Ronnie. I mean- Just- GACK! I can't even form a good sentence... maybe i should try the movie again, when I'm in a very calm, mature mindset... Not high off of Rorschach's concentrated awesome :sigh:

Again, good work