Reviews for Impatience
Lord Localfreak chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I LOVE this fic. Intensley.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was really interesting. I like the way you write Willy being older. I like the way you write this fandom, even if I have no idea who Lukas is. Very enjoyable. :) Now I have to read your other one. *.*!
LadyArtist chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Very well written, very much in character, and kinda hot, although not nearly hot enough. You should have had more moments of them being naughty. _~ By the way, how far had they gone to the end of the story? Was their first kiss a french kiss or... what? It would have been a lot more erotic if you had put more naughty detail in. M... naughtiness...mwuaha.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Interesting story. This is the first one I've read with this pairing. It's very good, I like it!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Good .
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
how come nobody's done a Willy and Bucky slash story?
Rowena S chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
YO! Wow that ruled! I'd never have thought of that pairing! I used to watch Bucky when I was little (it hasn't been on since *sob*) so ...

Moonlady chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
OH THAT WAS JUST GREAT ! * One of the biggest slash yaoi fans you'll ever see ** Perfect. Wouldn't have that story ANY other way. Most definatally one of my favorites. I salute you !
Princess Of Quake chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Now that was smart! :) *muttering* I need to know more about this...! *runs off*