Reviews for The Craft Imperil'd
carealot chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Well written piece :) this meta fiction kind of reminds me of Winnie the pooh or wheres wally where the author speaks to the characters whilst they are on the pages. Interesting idea. I might do something similar in the future.
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Oh crap, what did she do? XD Never ends XD
missny1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This story was absolutely fantastic. I love the Harry/Draco and Snape making suggestions about what to write about, it all made sense to me. Also, I love harry and draco 11, can Snape get married and have triplet girls...I can just picture that!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
it was a good one
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Squee! The whol Ron-Harry Draco Whining tantrum in the beginning was amazing. XD

Parts I loved:

The Death Eaters gathered about the screen and read, occasionally going back to read a part again. Voldemort nodded slowly as he read, as did the Malfoys. Snape slowly ambled over and gave Pettigrew a shove, displacing him. He read the whole thing through, twice, and then gave a contented sigh.

" I take back my previous comments about you, Madam. You aren't a poorly dressed shrew with no work ethic. You're closer to the tolerable edge of mediocrity than I would have guessed."

"Do you really say so, Snape?" Lucius gave his old friend an amused look. "Look at her. Can't she be both?"

And the part when Draco realizes he was brought in on it and Voldemort stops him from cursing the author, then draco sulked. Hmm, I'm second in reviewers, I really love this series /mini series (?). You are a fantastic author, if you write fiction too, show me your profile okay? I'm on as well.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really love this series. This is most hilarious, makes you kinda (and I mean kinda in the slightest meaning) almost makes you feel bad for the guys in this chapter. Almost. *wicked grin* POst a new chapter soon.