Reviews for Unfinished Symphony
mickei chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
a date with a teacher, how brooke.

aw come on rece, tell me you are going to have lucas and brooke pretend to date! lol. and loving how you're making them all this group of friends and not leaving peyton on teh outside or having anyone hate anyone. great chapt!
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Ok, I seriously can't understand why you don't have more reviews! Are people just being lazy or something? There's so much going RIGHT here that I don't really know where to start. I think your protrayal of Brooke is absolutely phenominal, and the way you're taking the time to build solid foundations for everyones friendships is something that a lot of authors skip nowadays. I honestly can't wait for Brooke's response to Noel's assignment. I just have this feeling that it'll be surprisngly insightful. Hope you come back soon!
bella chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
ok just found this

and got to say i am loving this fic so far

i cant wait for more
mickeiblue chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
you continue to amaze me with your writing, loved this chapter and its manipulation of the series. must admit i was especilaly liking the bl introduction, not that i am bias or anything. please update soon
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Sounds really promising! Again, I like the way you weave thoughts and lines/flashbacks. Let me PM you some more feedback! :)