Reviews for About You Now
bookaholic2000 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
It is a good first fanfic. Good Job.
bookaholic2000 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
AHHHHH! I thought Freddie wouldn't discover Carly's 'deep, dark secret' as Carly put it.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
OH MY GOD! THEY ARE ON iCARLY! NoOoOooOooOoo!

P.S. Spencer is funny ... It is not a surprise, really ... *sighs*
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Surprises. surprises...

Freddie loves Carly and vice versa... Aaaaah... I am bored...

CREDDIE 4EVER! Off to the next chapter.
Amy788 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
i love this story :D
Amy788 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
omg i couldnt stop laughing in this chapter. the whole 'random dancing' was amazing3
JJ chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Amazing! I absolutely loved this fic! I know I'm pretty late in reading and reviewing it but better late than never right? :) Creddie rocks! Sorry but I'm one of those people that hate NBB. Keep with Creddie! :) Nice job seriously, thanks for sharing.
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
This was completely cute!

And when Carly found out the camera was still on, I literally went "OMGOMGOMG WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?"

Good job (
THE WORINDLVE chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Hehe...I love Freddie XD

CR3DD13 43VR! Suckish L33T typing 0.0 I'm stopping now :D
Monkey chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
wow, so many twists and I think that the story is so cute. Can't wait to read more!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Aw! This was SO cute! You were perfectly in character with everyone, I could SO see this happening! This was awesome, WRITE MORE CREDDIE! XD This rocked, going straight to my faves! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
SparklingPC chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
love itt 3
iCarly-Writter chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
wow! loved it so so so so much, keep up the good work!
LZfanatic12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
yah! I would like it if Carly and Freddie would get together in the TV series that would be so cool! I like your story! XD
WolverineTaanger798 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
“Isn’t it obvious?” Spencer stood up and put an understanding hand on Carly’s shoulder. “Freddie’s taller than you… by a couple of inches…”

LOL That has got to be the funniest iCarly fanfic line I've ever heard