Reviews for There Is No I In Team
Mklaihai chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I am obsessed with your stories... (if you couldn't tell. haha.) I'm an avid whumper but I love the comfort moments best of all, and your stories are perfectly balanced, the people are in character and your writing is so clear and concise, I could read them forever. ;) honestly. I hope to see more from you in the future! you are so talented!

xx, M
Avide chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I enjoyed that amd thought you stayed true to the characters. Great job!
jibber59 chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I know I'm late to the game with my comments, but I am new to FanFiction. Loved your story, and the way you captured every character's "voice". Very genuine.
incurableinsanity chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. You captured the characters' personalities well. Nice work :)
somebody's sister chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
loved this so much!
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
neat little what if ending to that episode...i like it! :)
lazy fat kitsune chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Lovely piece. I love early-in-the-series Eliot, and this story is wonderful as a turning point for him as a team member! Nice job!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Liked this.
zippy zany chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This was absolutely fabulous! I loved every single sentence and word of it. The part were Eliot was thinking about screwing up and whether he was part of the team or not gave my hearth a jolt! I LOVED it! Thanks for the beautiful piece.
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome - thank you
umino-gaara chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Cool story.
Nixa Jane chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I haven't been overly impressed with Leverage fic so far, so I was only planning to glance at this, but you had me from the first sentence until the end. This story completely blew me away.

The writing is just beautiful, for one, but it's the way you have the character voices down that hooked me. Awesome writing, awesome story, and awesome voices. I couldn't have asked for more.

I'm currently trying to resist reading The Boat Job until it's finished, but I don't like my chances. I've finally found a brilliant writer in this fandom, and I don't think I'll be able to wait to read the rest.
Silwyna chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Excellent story with fantastic characterisation!
kamelion chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Nice! I enjoyed this.
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Love it. Just, so, so awesome I'm not sure what to write, but just, wickid awesome. I'm adding this to my favorites list, andif there wasa placeinthe favorites list for, like, your top ten favorites above all the other favorites, this would go there too. If that makes sense. I don't know, just, thiswas one of my favs ever.