Reviews for A Heart's Betrayal
Pothangfanfic chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
I'm liking this a lot...will you be updated soon? *off to read more of your stories*
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
Interesting that Carly and Sonny have the gall to object to the object. Very nervy of them and rude.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
All I want is you-very romantic!
casey chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I didn't read the first story but i intend too. this was great and i hope that there is more. I didn't expect the great tracy to be a alesbian but i like it. Micheal as a rapist that hurts a little but its workable and wonderful. keep it up please.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
I feel for Morgan. He seems to be a sad little boy.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
This chapter seems kinda familiar to me. I don't know if I read it before and didn't remember to review or what.

The end of the chapter where they decide to take a nap was sweet. They have a great, deep bond as a couple.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Great ending for this chapter. I also really like that Georgie is in this story. She adds lightness to it. She's always so serene.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Georgie and Dillon were great in this chapter. I liked that part a lot. Made me miss GQ
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Very sad that she lost her baby years before. This is overall a very sad story.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Tracy pulled up the tax records and property deeds. She scanned the names and smiled. That was sloppy. You always pay taxes on property. Of all the crimes to bring down the mob in Port Charles….

That was an interesting choice for her. I like how she is using her quatermaine smarts instead of just grabbing a gun for revenge.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
our daughter’s being a Quartermaine this morning

I like that line. Its nice to see the kids older in this fic, after reading about them being not even born and then just babies in the first story.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
This was cute

Tracy kissed her son’s head. “I love you.”

Morgan pouted. “I love you, too. And I’m not even tired.”

“Night, Morgan James.” Tracy closed the door.

And this was lovely

Just hold my hand.”

They slept that night never letting go.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Very terribly sad. I certainly feel for Alice.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Its interesting to see Aidan learning to Alice and Tracy in a new light through the journals.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Looking forward to seeing if those journals show up.