Reviews for Lyonnesse
Mene chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
My one big question is: How can Rose and Jack understand the A'atrans? The Doctor took the TARDIS and it's the TARDIS that translates for the Doctor's companions. I'd understand if Jack had some 51st century tech that worked in a similar way but since Lyonnesse is only a myth to everyone other than The Doctor, I doubt there'd exist a translator for their language. Even if he did have a translator why would it also work on Rose?
Akajo chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Great story!

I love when you give the Doctor an "annoying glance #"
Charismatic Mouse chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
This is a fantastic story! I really enjoyed it!
Otter Child chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
What a nice finish to the tale! I really enjoyed that :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
Aaawww, what an awesome ending. I was grinning throughout the entire chapter. I loved the part where Rose and Jack were giving each other momentum while shopping. Cracked me up. That the Lyonnesse remembered them just made me smile and the Doctors reaction to the painting made me so happy I almost cried. God I love this story and I'm sorry it's over. But it's amazing and I'll probably reread it anyway so no worries. XD
123-321 chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
wow, loved it! amazing job!
123-321 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
awesome :D sooooooo well done!
Apprenticethief chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
XD Nice going Doctor! That's gotta be humiliating, working under her own apprentice. She does deserve it, attempting to take someones life is a grave matter. Once a life is gone it doesn't come back after all. Im sure Rose will want to slap her regardless. No one trys to kill her blokes without some of that good old Tyler retribution! I love the Tardis Trio pairing so much, it's a shame it's not more popular. Sigh. Well this chapter was well worth the wait, and I cannot stand that I'll probably have to wait just as long for the next one. Gah!
no one chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
WAHA! yay new chapter -happy dance-

great job!
Vorel laraek chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Wow - I've been through and read everything you've posted here now, leaving me a touch overu\due for a review.

Anyway, GREAT story - I love the "Annoying Glance #s", and you have evryone precisely in character.

Please update soon!
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
Very interesting story so far, and I hope to see more of it in the future! Thank you for writing this!

galimeril chapter 13 . 10/29/2010
Great story line! I really like the dynamics between the characters and the plot. One minor suggestion is to go back and add some page breaks in the previous chapters, it gets confusing when you switch between different parts of the story, otherwise, great job!

I'm really enjoying this and look forward to more,

galimeril ;D
123-321 chapter 13 . 10/25/2010

hehe great as always
FifthDayOfMay chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
PLOT TWIST! The killer has emerged, and forget Sherlock Holmes, this woman put Jack Rose and himself in danger. He's gonna go Oncoming Storm on her alien butt! XD Unless Rose gets to her first, she's the Bad Wolf, and when you mess with the wolfs blokes, you get more than just teeth. I can sort of say that insaw it coming, I suspected her but I suspected a couple of people. I loved there reunion! It made me so happy that I couldn't stop cooing and squeeling. Rose and Jack clinging to the Doctor like there's no tommorow. The Doctor worrying that he'd hurt Jack, and worried what the natives might of done to them while he was gone. And then Rose goes and says something so brilliant that I just wanted to hug her! She's such a smart girl! I love this chapter!
Otter Child chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Nice! Now as to why...can't wait to find out!