Reviews for Lloyd's Role
PrincessRibbon chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Wow! This has got to be one of my favorite fics by far. It's such an interesting idea and it's written so well. I love how everything worked out in the end
Me chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
This story is so good, that I don't know much else to say but great job!
LikeaGlintofLight chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Great story! I can't wait for the others to be posted as well!
LikeaGlintofLight chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

You did a great job of summarizing the events which transpired prior to the exchange with Yuan, without sacrificing any of the depth. Furthermore, the plot is just amazing. The concept of questioning reality, that your whole life has been a lie manipulated by someone else is just such an interesting subject. Although I can't see Lloyd physically hating Colette as a result of what was revealed, I would most certainly assume that anything Colloyd would be out of the question for quite a while.

I find it interesting, the way you wrote a more or less Lloyd-centered piece, but throughout, seem to have made him seem to be not much more than a pawn in other people's plans. Amazing job with this chapter and I can't wait to read more as it comes out!

LaGoL
LikeaGlintofLight chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is quite a well-written story, certainly something I enjoyed reading. The first encounter between Lloyd and Colette is something I often find difficult to write, yet you managed it quite well. The song was a great way to have them meet. I have only one complaint, and that's Genis. I know he's supposed to be a prodigy, but no five-year-old is that mature, not even Genis. Hell, there are adults I know who aren't as mature as you made out Genis to be, heh. Still, great job with the story, keep it up!