Reviews for My New Moon
My Daddy is Snape chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
Wow! Is there really 1 more chapter? : )
jetthedog chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh my god. For the past 3 days I have read your twilight and this one and I seriously could not stop reading. This story is amazing! You are really good at writing. I cannot wait for the next chapter or next book or whatever you decide to do! GREAT JOB!
b chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
:( no wolves
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
gr...
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
YAY! Gerard DIED! :D He was meant to die if he only did that so he could get ahead in the Volturi. DX He was a freaking jack-ass too! DX

BUT, I'm glad she is with Edward, again! :D

Again, I do not have any ideas that may help you; sorry. :( I'm a bit brain-dead on my stories as of a now too. DX Grr, writer's blocks sucks!

And, if you do decide to either write an Eclipse version, or a BD version for this, I'll wait patiently for it, and I'll be happy with either decision.

For spelling my name wise, it was spelt correctly - well, except that the "N" had mysteriously disappeared. XD But other than that, it's alright.

Awesome chapter again; please update whenever you can,

linkin4life chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
NO! PLEASE PLEASE PPLLEEAASSEE DON;T MAKE THIS A BELLA & EDWARD STORY PLEASSE!I'M BEGGING YOU! UPDATE SOON!
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
ARGH! Why can't she choose EDWARD? Seriously? I mean, he left her to protect her! Can't she get that through her thick head and just leave Gerard?

Argh, maybe instead of picking Gerard or Edward, she should just go with Mike Newton! At least then I might be happy! She's confusing me! Who does she want? First Edward, then Gerard, then Edward, then Gerard, now Edward AND Gerard! She is such a conflicting and confusing kind of person!

Sorry I blew up there; I just wish she would pick someone soon. And by that, I HOPE she chooses Edward. He's a real gentleman and truly thinks about her safety first, unlike reckless Gerard.

Sorry if I somehow made you mad about basically yelling and everything. *smiles sheepishly*

Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
I hope she does get changed into a vampire. And, I'm still glad that Edward's BACK! :D I'm always for him, and no one else! XD

So, my vote is still for EDWARD! :D

NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 18 . 12/31/2009

i seriously hope i am jumping to conclusions here thinking that edward and bella are going to get together.

but the character thing on FFn says Bella x Edward, and your summary says Bella x Edward...

oh... oh god. its b/e.
NotSoSlightlyCrazy chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
I am definitly NOT happy that Doucheward/Fu**ward is back.

TEAM GERARD!

there are lots of FFn's that start out with Bella/OC, but them make her B/E. then there are those where she isnt even with someone, its after NM, and she takes Edward back in the snap of a finger.

I dont care if that is what happened in NM. If some guy's left me in the forest crying, saying he never loved me, and his family left without saying goodbye, i'd be heartbroken, yeah, but there would be NO WAY IN HELL that i would take him back. i would get really angry if he was away for months, probably on his merry buisness.

if that does happen to me, i hope my friends will B-slap me, tell me that he is just a guy and what a flippin jerk he was, and to get up off my sorry ass and MOVE ON.

MOVE ON BELLA, MOVE. ON.
Lynn Zoe x chapter 17 . 12/28/2009
i say team edward coz he left to save her life not caring haw bedly it would hurt both of them in the process, no matter what he did he wanted the best for bella even tho it wasnt always the best. they are ment to be together like 2 peas in a pod x ow im fallin in love al over again :)

n what did gerard do naf all realli just help heel the wond that wasnt his to heel in the first place

you should do a bit where bella picks edward bbut gerard dussen like it and goes al crazy it would be ace to read that

keep writing i love ur storys

hope u update soon

happy new yr to u anoll

hugs and kisses

lynn
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
DUH! Edward! XD Sorry, but I always go with him, no matter what. Even though Gerard was good with Bella, I LOVE Edward! And plus, I can't imagine Bella without Edward by her side.

Plus, I totally think that you should make an Eclipse version of this - that is if you ever find time with getting school work out of the way. I'll be patient enough for it. :)

DevilCat101 chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
great story keep it up update soon please bye
hannah chapter 13 . 10/30/2009
i deffintly want gerard & bella it makes more sence like alot of sence
hannah chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
i love this story its so much better than da real new moon y fav so ar is whae bella goes shopping wit Gerard tho i really like it when they 1st met!i hope u do make an eclipse story ur an awsome writer!;D