Reviews for The Choices Made
Headphone girl A15 chapter 1 . 9/17
this fics really good why not update it.
Jesica Malfoy Potter chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love your fic, please i beg keeo wrting it, this is very good!
Poor Goten.
i relly love this fic.
Naruto4Sakura chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please! This story has to be updated soon. I'm antsy to see what happens next. Can't wait to see trunks and goten meet.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Interesting, very! i dont like much the weak goten but... i think i can handle it. Are you going to continue this?
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm absolutely in love with this idea! It sounds amazing and I can't wait to read what you got next. Please update soon. So Trunks and Goten never really got a chance to meet? This is going to be interesting. Is he going to stand out because he only recently started changing? Man, they have a whore bar? Damn Sayajins and their genes for dominance on anything that moves. Poor Goten. Gohan strikes me as kind of cold on this. I'm happy that Vegeta likes Goku in this or Goten would be screwed, right? Not that it isn't going to happen later ;)
Teranika Meneldil chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love the story so far. Guess I should have checked when the story was last updated before I started reading it because now I really want to know what happens next, but nothing's been posted since 2009. Hope you eventually get back to this story because I'd love to read another chapter.
Excess chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
loving this and hoping to read more soon.
DevilsNvrCry chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow this was really a good story to read at 3 o clock in the was truly worth it! Poor Goten to be told at such an old that would suck...I'm just dying right now cuz I really want to know what happens next...ahhhhhhhhh! This is an outstanding story and I really really hope you update soon
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You need to finish this! It's a great idea.
Chuchutu chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Please update I'm in love with this story. Review cookie for you!
Solarstar7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey,I have read a couple of your dbz stories and have really liked the ideas. I read them back when you first posted this story. That was about ten months ago. Ijust wanted to make sure you are well and ask that if you have time you would be able to update some of your stories for all of your wonderful readers.

Hope to hear from you,

Rainbowsaresad chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh I adore this fic,

Please Please Please Write more soon.
Honeypie66 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love your story!

Honestly I really hope you write soon more, I read it and I really am amazed how you managed the characters to be so naturally and how you show gotens emotions so earnest and make your readers to feel with him.

I'm curious if trunks will fall for goten immediately or if he will treat him bad at first and then fall in love with him.

so please write soon more and let me find out!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great first chapter! In the next, will Trunks be nice to Gohan or treat him coldly?
fanficlunatic234 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this is seriously so well explained and detailed...i love it

i cant wait to see what happens when trunks and goten meet. im guessing since truck IS vegeta's son, hes gonna be a "alpha male" type of guy and will probably totally pick on goten and try to boss him around but i have faith in goten since i bet he will totally find some way to wrap trunks around his pinky lol. this is such a great start. i will definitely be keeping tabs on this fic!