Reviews for For the Ones We Love
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Dear niiro:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net members. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: amphibian, bird, fish, fungus, invertebrate, mammal, microbe, plant, reptile, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you like: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Qoheleth (author ID 255561)

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after answering it.)
stormic chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
hmmmm I wanna see how it ends
Goten Trunks5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
continues with the story because I hooked ... please update as soon as possible
blue chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
update soon please
Mayuna chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Why is it that I enjoy an abusive Trunks to Goten so much...geez I'm sick. Very well written, just as all your stories are that I have read. Please continue soon.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
i really like it. there were some spelling and grammar mistakes though. i could beta for you if you want. update soon.
Icebender21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
When Trunks smiled at the end, I was able to picture it in my mind and was a little freaked out. I like when the author can make me feel things, so I plan to keep reading this!

Until next~!
Niu chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow, Trunks surprised me! What's wrong with him? Maybe it's some kind of Saiyajin thing? o.o I like possessive-obsessive Trunks as well, so I'm dying to know how everything will end up!

Poor Goten... he is being manipulated and lost all his options... I hope Trunks knows what he is doing XD

More please!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
i really like this story

you should definitely continue :D