Reviews for Discovering Beauty
ElshaSnape chapter 51 . 10/9
Omg! Perfection, pure perfection. Lucius is beautifully broken h
What a perfect place for the first “I love you” from him. This story is amazing. Lucius crying made me cry. Your writing is magic. ️
ElshaSnape chapter 28 . 10/8
You captured this so well. I know exactly how this feels I met the “one” the man I knew I’d spend the rest of my life with and sadly I was with someone else at the time. I knew long before I was going through the motions with someone I no longer loved but the misery of having to end things is horrible. I felt that again for a minute reading this. Wow! I love this story.
ElshaSnape chapter 12 . 10/7
I don’t know how it is I’ve never read this story. I’m completely absorbed in it. Your writing captivates the heck out of me.
Erimenthe chapter 56 . 6/28
This was beautiful. From beginning to end it was a wondrous journey (not to mention a few cold showers needed lol). I'm glad everyone, almost, was able to move past what happened with Hermione and Ron and that Lucius and Draco could get their relationship back and even better than before. Aurora is a little delight and I'd love to read stories of her growing up, not to mention maybe another sibling or niece and nephew added to the mix.
saltycat chapter 30 . 6/18
I usually wait until I finish a story before I review, but what happens in this chapter made me fall even more in love with Lucius. You are such a gifted writer.
OzMDR chapter 1 . 6/13
Yay reading this story again! never gets old
Arendora chapter 11 . 5/25
Holy cow, I can't believe I have never read this story before. It is amazing! I am only on Chapter 11 and I am fanning myself repeatedly! it is also 4am so I doubt I will finish it tonight but I just wanted to tell you how much I am loving this story!
Sab81790 chapter 18 . 4/21
I don't understand her reluctance to end things with Ron. She has said repeatedly that she feels a disconnect there, and she wouldn't have to necessarily tell him about Lucius. He deserves to know that her feelings aren't the same anymore, he doesn't need to know why exactly, it would just hurt him. However if she keeps lying to him I can definitely see it blowing up in her face.
Sab81790 chapter 15 . 4/21
Ok, so there's no spell. I still find it highly unrealistic her all but instant obsession with him in the beginning, I think it would have made more sense for it to build as she got to know him. Other than that though, I must say that I am loving the story. His retelling about his first teenage love is heartbreaking and does gona long ways to explaining his past actions. And although I didn't comment on it before, I do love the idea that his sorting hat experience seems to be the opposite of Harry's in that he seems to have had to ask specifically not to be put in Gryffindor and had to insist on Slytherin.
Sab81790 chapter 8 . 4/21
Oh come on! There has definitely got to be aspell! How could she dismiss and logic away what he said to her? First of all the entire reason they were there was to interact with some of the muggles that knew who they were, and I highly doubt some odd outfits would be the reason behind the wizarding world being outted, to put down an attempt to make nice with some muggles who are in the 'know' as well as expose some of the wizards/witches to muggle culture (her own culture growing up btw) is pretty rude, then he specifically calls her a muggle born witch, as if a half-blood or pureblood would ever dare find themselves in a position where they faint, no that is just odd muggle born witches like herself. Also to insinuate that her fainting (as if she had some control over it) would be this huge embarrassment to the wizarding world, in front a lot of people who half of them don't even know their world exists? Ass hole. Ten he also eludes to her fainting possibly being a ploy for attention, again as if she could control it and then tells her to grow up because apparently fainting is really immature. And of course he wouldn't call her a mudblood, not if he is being as closely watched as Kingsley hints at, Lucius isn't stupid, one whisper from Hermione about him using that word and what little ground he had gained with the Ministry would be gone. Oh, and don't even get me started on his morid comment about her blood being spashed arcross the carpet. How in the hell did she logic it all away and convince herself that none of it was inaccurate and that he didn't insult her? It's gotta be magic!
Sab81790 chapter 6 . 4/21
Her extreme reaction seeing him just reaffirms my thinking there is a spell involved. Her anger after all has nothing really to do with what happened in the past and everything to do with her unexpected attraction to him and the intensity of it. She knows that the intensity is unnatural for her and is fighting against it. A simple attraction shouldn't have this kind of effect, my only conclusion is that magic has to be involved. Maybe something that feeds her natural attraction to him and makes it intensify, makes it so that he is always in the back of her mind and also increases her libido so that she can't separate the two and associates his scent and thoughts of him with sex?
Sab81790 chapter 4 . 4/21
Also, how is it that after 4 years of being in a relationship with Ron, he doesn't even know where her clit is? Or not notice that she didn't get off? Hermione has never been the type to not ask for what she wants. I mean I could understand maybe the first few times, her being too embarrassed to say anything and hopeing he would start to figure it out...but 4 years?! She has never been afraid before to teach Ron or correct him in any way, plus they were friends for years before they started being intimate, all of this leads me to believe that Hermione would have shown him how to get her off way before now. Also Ron has always adored Hermione, I always figured him to be the kinda guy who (ya maybe a little slow on the up take but) would want to make sure she got off to and would want her to be sexually satisfied, it seems wierd that he didn't even really notice.
Sab81790 chapter 4 . 4/21
I can't help but think that Lucius put a spell or something on her. It's just really odd for her to, after everything that happened in the war followed by 4 years of dislike towards him, all of a sudden be slightly obsessed with thoughts of him. I could understand an unexpected attraction to him, but his smell haunting her like this after an encounter that lasted about a minute, maybe less? Too unrealistic without some kind of intervention on his part.
Snavita chapter 20 . 4/5
Aaaaw great chapter again! Very hot start :) really good!
And then, I loved imagining Lucius wearing jeans and Hermione's astonishment in reaction to it :D Sooo funny!
Snavita chapter 15 . 4/4
I coud go on reading this second passage again and again forever. He appears to me like an actual knight at that Moment.

And just when I started to wonder how it would turn out pausibly how Lucius had become a Death Eater et cetera - there it is, he tells her These terrible things about his past and suddenly it really makes sense.

Greeeeaaat chapter! In fact, I could read the whole CHAPTER again and again
And still 41 left to be read yaaay!
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »