Reviews for Discovering Beauty
mama123 chapter 56 . 7h ago
Very nice.i loved ur for sharing.
mistyARfan chapter 51 . 4/7
Yes finally, he said the words!
mistyARfan chapter 31 . 4/7
NO! He can't get sent away!
mistyARfan chapter 6 . 4/6
Its getting good!
centava chapter 47 . 2/12
Very funny and hot chapter-made me laugh out loud a number of times.

Still can't say I'm crazy about Hermione's submissiveness, to the point of being choked in her efforts to please Lucius, but I've accepted that some people are really into that, and am just rolling with it...
centava chapter 38 . 2/10
Painful but absolutely necessary. I appreciated how well you portrayed Ron's sadness and anger. Nicely done. And thank you for no sex this chapter. The break, in all honesty, is refreshing, but it was also important to the story that Hermione feels how she's treated her loved ones; smut would have been wrong.
centava chapter 37 . 2/10
Argh! Wow, this chapter really ran through the emotional wringer! I was actually fist pumping when she was crying on the bed, thinking she'd FINALLY had some sort of emotional breakthrough, and realized how crazy out of control she's become (compared to her normal self, I mean), but then she goes and says something incredibly crazy like 'what's wrong with it {the darkness} as long as we can control it?" WTF? I was actually applauding Lucius for having such self-control as well as good sense to reject that ridiculous notion, but then he goes and tells her she needs to sacrifice her soul, and then binds and leaves her standing for 30 minutes? You're killing me, LL...

I really hope to see some contrition next chapter, because she really has behaved inadmirably, and needs to eat some crow. But somehow I don't think she's there yet, and that makes me sad...
centava chapter 31 . 2/10
A lovely chapter until the end. Has Hermione lost her mind, or has some latent nymphomania started manifesting?
centava chapter 25 . 2/9
Well...you asked for feedback on the lemons, so I'll offer some...while the stamina of this pair in the previous chapters has been, well, eyebrow raising and very erotic, at least they stayed in the bounds of reality, however improbable. But this lemon was harder to swallow. Given his size, no prep beyond lube, there would have been a fair amount of blood in addition to a lot more pain than described. It would have been more realistic had they spent time preparing her.

I've heard of folks who get off on that kind of pain, but as I noted in my last review, I'm having a hard time seeing Hermione as this type of woman. But I respect that this is fan fiction, and that OOC stories can be wonderful and fascinating. This one, however, is straining credulity for me.
centava chapter 24 . 2/9
Hmmm...gotta say I'm not liking who Hermione is with Lucius. The sex notwithstanding, he really is quite an arrogant ass, and she just takes it and asks for more, while apologizing for questioning anything. I get sub-dom relationships, but I have a hard time seeing Hermione so accepting of his treatment of her. I'll keep reading for now, but this characterization is getting harder to swallow.
centava chapter 7 . 2/8
Damn. Will we ever hear the second part of Lucius' speech? Because his opener was horrible!
derAnged.romAntic chapter 56 . 1/21
I adored this story, I couldn't put it down. Thank you for writing it and I will be reading more of your work.
RusherSchmidster96 chapter 27 . 1/18
I seriously love this story!
brianna Voltaire chapter 56 . 1/5