Reviews for Discovering Beauty
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 44 . 3/14/2016
Lovely, perfect ;)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 41 . 3/14/2016
Hermione be strong! Narcissa is jelous of you.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 33 . 3/13/2016
LL
Right now I'm happy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 32 . 3/13/2016
LL
I really like it. Such an interesting turn of events. I don't like complications, but this will give Hermione a good reason to use her brain :-)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 30 . 3/13/2016
LL,
Beautiful chapter and very touching.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
LL,
I'm glad she finished it. Having an official life and unofficial alongside must be stressful and exhausting. Not mentioning unfair on Ron.
Good
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 25 . 3/13/2016
Dear LL,
This was a very intense bit. I like her confession at the end. As you said -out of the way at least for one of them.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
Dear LL,
Very passionate chapter. I loved every bit of it especially red silk ribbon -definitely one of my fantasies ;-)
Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Dear LL,
I really like your Lucius, he is so faceted, thousand levels deep, complicated (apart from completely lickable and edible)
I've read many other LM/HG stories from other authors and there he often seems to be one-plane, straightforward individual. And he obviously cannot be like that.
Your Lucius is always perfect -this one is so in character -in my opinion, anyway.
Thank you for delicious read.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Oh my LL!
Definitely melt!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
LL,
I understand her emotional detachment from Ron. I believe it's a natural thing, when she realised that their relationship is substantially lacking and she doesn't really love him.
And just because she doesn't love him, doesn't mean she's ready to leave. It's also a natural thing to bide one's time. Wait until ready.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 20 . 3/10/2016
LL,
Wonderful chapter. I love how Lucius interacted with the little girl.
It seems this Lucius was a good and lovely person, who became a victim of monstrous upbringing and cruel circumstances. And now this 'good' is trying to resurface...almost a war between nature and nurture.
I like it.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 19 . 3/10/2016
Dear LL,
The conversation with Harry was a little scary. Friends seem to be against her already...
And with Lucius -her last thought -I understand her fully ;-)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Dear LL,
Your Lucius is so faceted, thousand levels deep and complicated (apart from being totally lickable and edible)
I've read many LM/HG stories by other authors and there he often seems to be a one-plane individual. And he can't be like that -we all know it. From books and films we know he's messed up and you show conflicting nature of his thoughts so well...
This is why I love your stories so much. Your Lucius is always so perfectly written.

FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
Dear LL,
I can tell, you don't like Ron, but fear not I'm totally on your side!
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »