Reviews for Discovering Beauty
Ink and Parchment chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
Favorite bit: "She took a step back so that she was nearly leaning against him. It was clear to any casual observer that their bodies were touching and that both were more than comfortable with it." That and the entire encounter with Ormus. I could picture all of their expressions so vividly.
Ink and Parchment chapter 28 . 9/20/2012
Favorite bit (notice I've changed it from "line" to "bit", because I can't seem to pick one sentence only) : "Hermione was stunned. She felt as if she had been punched in the stomach. She never thought anyone would come so close. She stared at him, her mouth hanging open disbelievingly. She realised she would have to speak, but knew also that her reaction had made them realise that Harry had virtually hit the nail on the head."
Ink and Parchment chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Tears fell unceasingly now and she fought to stay upright, but heard her voice, nearly as loud as his, "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU ANY MORE!" So painful to read, but it had to be done.
Ink and Parchment chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "He leaned over to her. "Be good," he drawled languidly in her ear, before stepping back and letting her get on with her cooking." I could feel his presence when I read that. Amazing.
Ink and Parchment chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Lucius was at her before she had even stepped over the threshold." I adore his ardor, his hunger for her.
Ink and Parchment chapter 24 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: ""I mean," he hissed low, his face almost touching hers, "that that man ... that boy ... will never hold any sway over how we lead our lives. No one else matters. No one else can ever touch what we have. We are so far beyond anything else ... anything else ... that his existence to us is irrelevant. Nothing can change what we have between us, Hermione. Nothing." He is EXQUISITE.
Ink and Parchment chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "He didn't wait long this time and with one last look into her eyes, he raised himself up and moved to the apex of her thighs. He hesitated, knowing how frustrated she would be." So delicious.
Ink and Parchment chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Then suddenly he moaned and leant back, grabbing her ankles and lifting her legs up, placing one on each of his shoulders." You...really know how to write. *wipes sweat from forehead*
Ink and Parchment chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "I'm going to fuck him out of you. If he lays a finger on you, I'll be there to wipe him out, eradicate him from your body and soul forever. I don't want him near you. I will - fuck - him - out of you." That gave me chills. Wowsers.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 56 . 9/13/2012
This was a truly remarkable story. I would have reviewed every chapter but I don't have enough time :(

You did a great job, and I plan on reading more of your stories.
Ink and Parchment chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
My favorite line: "The door opened suddenly and he was there, tall and vital in the room." His presence alone could make me shiver.
Ink and Parchment chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
My favorite line: "They stood clasped together, desperately trying to remain as close together for as long as possible."
Ink and Parchment chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
My favorite line: "As the hours of darkness stretched on, they woke several times and turned to each other, almost unaware, driven by their mutual need and longing, their bodies joined almost perpetually and their cries of ecstasy breaking the silence of the night."
Ink and Parchment chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I believe this entire chapter was my favorite bit. I can't choose, but if I absolutely had to...

"He thrust, filling her to the hilt in one."
Opera123 chapter 19 . 9/10/2012