Reviews for Discovering Beauty
Ink and Parchment chapter 35 . 9/20/2012
My favorite bit: "No," she stressed. "His reaction is entirely understandable. It would have happened soon enough. I just wasn't expecting it quite so suddenly this morning. And when I say I'm sorry, I mean I am sorry that you had to hear that. Try to understand what he is going through. I have dealt with worse. I am more concerned for you." Ever the saint, that girl is.
Ink and Parchment chapter 34 . 9/20/2012
My favorite line: "She looked deeply at him and spoke the honest truth. "At this particular moment, Harry, I am happier than I have ever been in my life." " I love Harry.
Ink and Parchment chapter 33 . 9/20/2012
My favorite bit: "When they finally broke apart, she beamed up at him. His eyes danced and he grabbed her and lifted her up towards him. He threw his head back, his mouth opened in delight and he laughed, long and loud. The extraordinary sound was like a thousand crystals falling from the heavens. She had never heard anything so breathtaking in her life." Oh how I cried tears of joy for that.
Ink and Parchment chapter 32 . 9/20/2012
I...don't have a favorite line for this chapter because I'm too busy crying. But, I will give you the bit where I felt my heart clench in pain. "At one point a slight cry rose out of him, which sent a shoot of pain through her heart. She leant over him, stroking his face and hair, soothing him as best she could. He looked over at her, his eyes filled with desperation and terror. She could hardly control her agony on seeing it. He breathed out to her, staring deep into her eyes. "I do not want to go back there." "
Ink and Parchment chapter 31 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "She cried out in fulfilment and he moaned deeply into her neck." Nice, but the dread on the horizon has unnerved me. :( I hope this turns out good...
Ink and Parchment chapter 30 . 9/20/2012
Favorite bit: "With that she reached suddenly and brusquely across the table, knocking the crockery and cutlery and grabbed his hand, bringing it up to her mouth, kissing and rubbing her cheek against it desperately, eyes closed as tears welled swiftly in them. The couple sitting next to them looked across in bemusement before returning to their meals, smiling awkwardly to each other. Lucius cupped his hand around her face and stroked away a tear. She released her grasp on him but he only slowly withdrew his hand after a long while." Love their openness now.
Ink and Parchment chapter 29 . 9/20/2012
Favorite bit: "She took a step back so that she was nearly leaning against him. It was clear to any casual observer that their bodies were touching and that both were more than comfortable with it." That and the entire encounter with Ormus. I could picture all of their expressions so vividly.
Ink and Parchment chapter 28 . 9/20/2012
Favorite bit (notice I've changed it from "line" to "bit", because I can't seem to pick one sentence only) : "Hermione was stunned. She felt as if she had been punched in the stomach. She never thought anyone would come so close. She stared at him, her mouth hanging open disbelievingly. She realised she would have to speak, but knew also that her reaction had made them realise that Harry had virtually hit the nail on the head."
Ink and Parchment chapter 27 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Tears fell unceasingly now and she fought to stay upright, but heard her voice, nearly as loud as his, "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU ANY MORE!" So painful to read, but it had to be done.
Ink and Parchment chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "He leaned over to her. "Be good," he drawled languidly in her ear, before stepping back and letting her get on with her cooking." I could feel his presence when I read that. Amazing.
Ink and Parchment chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Lucius was at her before she had even stepped over the threshold." I adore his ardor, his hunger for her.
Ink and Parchment chapter 24 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: ""I mean," he hissed low, his face almost touching hers, "that that man ... that boy ... will never hold any sway over how we lead our lives. No one else matters. No one else can ever touch what we have. We are so far beyond anything else ... anything else ... that his existence to us is irrelevant. Nothing can change what we have between us, Hermione. Nothing." He is EXQUISITE.
Ink and Parchment chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "He didn't wait long this time and with one last look into her eyes, he raised himself up and moved to the apex of her thighs. He hesitated, knowing how frustrated she would be." So delicious.
Ink and Parchment chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "Then suddenly he moaned and leant back, grabbing her ankles and lifting her legs up, placing one on each of his shoulders." You...really know how to write. *wipes sweat from forehead*
Ink and Parchment chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Favorite line: "I'm going to fuck him out of you. If he lays a finger on you, I'll be there to wipe him out, eradicate him from your body and soul forever. I don't want him near you. I will - fuck - him - out of you." That gave me chills. Wowsers.
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »