Reviews for Against the Wind
randomadorablepikachu chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
...I love the way they butcher terms of endearment :) No wait, not butcher per say just... I dunno. Everything your Organization says is quirky. EVERYTHING! I SWEAR!

'You're home because Xigbar, bless his remaining eye, had a remarkably accurate hunch.' ...bless his remaining eye. I can HEAR Axel using that fond, sort-of purring, soothe-the-adorable-little-brother voice that I know he uses A LOT with these two (cuz they get in way too much trouble, really), with a hint of an 'I-MUST-MAKE-JOKES-BECAUSE-THIS-IS-TOO-SERIOUS-AND-SOLEMN-ATMOSPHERESAWKWARD-AXEL' type of tone mixed in. It makes me wanna hug him.

Your AU does NOT involve the future of KH2. At all. Ever. Our lovely Nobodies live until they finally die because some future situation kills them/old age (if they can age... eventually they will die like humans, right?) NO SORA. NO. BAD. HE WENT AWAY. ROXASNORMAL NOBODYSORA DOES NOT EXIST. they liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwwm A Dem/Roxas fic. So cute! Loved how Xaldin and Axel teamed up! They make an unlikely but surprisingly good duo! XP
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aww poor dem dem almost died
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
-sighs in relief and chuckles- This was REALLY good! I'm REALLY glad Demyx and Roxas didn't die! I swear I started crying when I thought they id, espishally when Demyx appeared lifeless! I started shivering right along with them! -shivers and rubs arms- Which makes me wish I was at home reading this instead of at I could get a fluffy blanket to snuggle up in! D Plz keep up he good work, Okay? Goin ta faves! Ja ne! -
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I was so worried Demyx and Roxas were going to die. I'm so glad they didn't! This kept me on the edge of my seat good job!
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
As of this moment I have now read every single one of these fics in exact order and faved most of them. (I think I missed one...) I liked this one :3 It was short, sweet and the end was funny :3 Loved all of your fics actually :D
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Damned if this story didn't make me bloody shiver through out! Now all I want to do is crawl into a nice hot soaking bath...

I enjoyed the story, luv. How appropo with the weather where i live lately! *shivers as the snow blows*
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw. Glad to see they made it in one piece. You seem to like to torture Demyx don't you? Ah well. It's all right. I think Xigbar is mad at me because my computer icons just all of a sudden decided to rearrange themselves though it could have been Xaldin who did that, though I don't know why. Not sure who else would have done that. Zexion, maybe? I don't know. Either Xigbar or Xaldin would be my guess. Oh yeah and I've decided that "Through the Fire and the Flames" is a really good theme for the Organization. It's because of you that I listened to it in the first place and I fell in love with it, so thanks. :D I hate it when you start things and then don't finish them for a long time. Happens to me all the time. I'll stop my useless rambling now. I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I will now run away so Xiggy can't hear me laugh my ass off...

-half an hour later-

You never cease to amaze me _

thats was both worrying and funny all in one story
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was quite cute. At least the ending. Really great work! I really was worried there for a while.

...Over and out...

Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Don't you just love hunches?

BTW, I gotta say, Demyx is pretty darn amazing. He's almost died who-knows-how-many times already, and he's always so accepting of death, and just tries to save the other people, whether from actual harm or from grief.

Then again, it probably helps that he's died twice already. :D

Keep writing!

Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Axel and Xaldin? what a very unlikly team. And just one question, why didn't Demyx and Roxas just portal back to the castle? Obviously there powers worked because Roxas could use his light.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wind...Windchill...hate hate HATE 'em.

Oh, my good Lord, the wind has been HORRIBLE here for the past few days-I don't like turning the corner of my street, because I always get blasted with a face full of frigid windchill.

So it makes it rather easy to seriously sympathize with Dem an' Rox here, anyways. This was very good; it made me wanna go get a blanket. Which actually still sounds like a good idea, so I think I will. But yeah-as always, loved the writing.

And Xigbar. Gotta love those intuitive occularly-challenged ninja-pirates...though as to how many others there are than Xigbar, I'm not exactly sure.

Great job!

Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
God knows poor Demyx needs a break... still, great story (once again) and its wonderful how he's always there for whoever he gets stuck with... Lawd, imagine, nearly freezing to death... twice.
Cupe chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
They should start sending Vexen on missions...

I'm so glad the weather here never gets that bad...I'm shivering just imagining that kind of blizzard...