Reviews for Lost in the Shuffle
philosopher chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
My apologies-this is a continuation of my previous fragment of a review that was mistakenly submitted in the midst of a minor battle with browser malware. To continue: I encourage the author of this tale also to remain faithful to some minor degree to the nature of The Jackal's personality and interactions, as so many other writers of imaginative fiction have butchered both seemingly without a thought, effectively retaining The Jackal in name only in complete negligence of his essence.
philosopher chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
This fanfiction is potentially interesting, if a bit odd. The majority of the chapters, especially 1-5, seem slightly disjointed and devoid of direction, if not exploratory and somewhat random. Insofar as improvement, I would suggest less emphasis upon the lyrics/musical motif (although, I realize, that the latter was the primary purpose behind the authorship of this initially) and greater development of the plot concerning The Jackal's forbidden, haunting earlier days, particularly as related to his (present) relationship with his most beloved mentor Stone Cold; personally, I would greatly prefer a more fulfilling conclusion or at least some sort of venture into the intriguing chest of The Jackal's past, which has until now remained largely sealed. An interesting potential for psychological exploration certainly exists therein. I encourage the author of this tale also to remain faithful to some minor degree to the nature of The Jackal's personality and
spixiegirl27 chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
I just read all of these and I loved them. I can't begin to pick a fave. I loved the way this chapter ended, "I'm too young to be a widow" so reminds me of the line Scarlett said in GWTW and oh so Maxie.

Great job!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Its good to see this series end with them happy. I also did this drabble ipod challenge so I know its not easy to write a fic in the space of a song, nicely done on this.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
I could definetly see Maxie refusing to visit because she thinks she brings death with her. Its good that Kate was unselfish enough to tell Maxie otherwise.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Its good to see Spinelli moving out of Jason's. I'd like to see that on the show.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
I'm more of a Jomax fan but that was utterly romantic.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Very sweet.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
The most poignant of these fics for so far.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
If she died, it would be his fault. They’d find her dead in her car, blue from lack of oxygen. Cause of death… DAMIEN SPINELLI.

I really like that part. Very clever idea for a fic.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
LOL
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Cute!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hmm. A one sentence challenge. Interesting!