Reviews for Ivy Tree
crazycats7 chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
this is a good story. I realized it has been a long time since you updated. But I hope that you will continue this and finish it
oindrila majumdar chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
well i m very happy with the story. its really a shot. and its good that her senses of hearing are now so cool. but i hope that she gets her eye sight soon.
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
wonderful! please continue!
lizyeh2000 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following!
Kathleen chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Please update. I stayed up all night reading it cause this book is amazing! You updated it in 2009, and its 2013 but pleaseeeee update before I lose my mind! Please please
anonymus chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
awesome story its very correctly written(similar to twilight characters) but maybe you should develop the characters in their happiness too? i get that with a lot of stories that they become generic and flat when the story is too happy theres more to happiness then smiles ;) but above all your story is absolutely marvelous 3 3 and i would simply love to read more 3
Cake Woman chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
UPDATE
BeyondSanity12 chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Wow this story is awesome! I started last night, but then I had to go to bed and I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way you weaved the wordds was just too entrancing. I managed to sneak in two more chapters this morning in between waking up and going to school. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. I don't think my friends appreciated hearing me rant about whether or not Bella would wake up. I came home and I got to this point. This is probably one of my all-time favorite stories and it disappoints me that it was left off here. This hasn't been updated since 2009 and it's 2012 now, but I'd still REALLY appreciate it if you'd update again. You had me hooked from the first chapter, and I'm still hanging from the theoretical hook.
DJ Lyons chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
This story is absolutely amazing and I hope that you update it soon... even though it has been a while. I would really love to read more. I can hardly find anything wrong with it. You are an amazing author. Please keep writing and please update this story. (I'm not trying to beg really... it's just such a good story!)

DJ.
ShinyVampiricArmor chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
I really like this story and hope that you will update it as it has been a while since you have. I've read it numerous times.
Drithligh chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Oh no! I see it's been almost two years since you've updated this story. Sigh. Well, I'll add this to my alerts on the off chance that you pick it up again. Summer is here now. That means no classes (or fewer hopefully) and that means there's more time for brilliant writers to spend hours on end dutifully writing without pay just to amuse total strangers, hint, hint. Lol. You know I only pester you because I love your story, right?
Drithligh chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
I totally saw that coming; after I reread the preface twice to figure out if Victoria was going to kill Bella in "the end." I mean you had Bella say that she was trapped in sensory deprivation "of her own making." But, that still leaves Victoria and the "we lost" situation left to be dealt with. Erm.
Drithligh chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
What will reality hold? Will Bella want to stay with them as a human? I just realized I totally forgot about Victoria and the Preface. I can't quite figure out if the Preface is supposed to take place before Bella was totally catatonic, or if it really is the end of this story. If it's the end, or near the end, then it's very much in keeping with the beginnings of the Twilight books; and that has me worried. Is "Death" Victoria? We all know she has to pop back into this story sometime before the end. So much to worry about...
Drithligh chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Sigh. I knew Edward would still feel like that. Hmph.

I hope Bella gets to test the still. That was pretty funny, by the way.
Drithligh chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
I love Jasper; he's so interesting. I really hope this story doesn't have a sad ending. Seriously, if Bella wakes up and then something doesn't go just perfectly causing Edward to freak out and have his little run away, which then causes Bella to go back into her shell and DIE, well, I'm going to be upset.