Reviews for Alive
Mrs Dimitri Belikov2381 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I like it very good
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was far better than the actual ending, which was utter heartfail! (and you should give Richelle a lesson in writing sex scenes because yours was better, just sayin).

WHY? WHY would the author do that? ARGH. When he was left in the forest fighting them I thought he was done for, so when he showed back up I had so much hope, and then THAT. And turning him no less? *weep*

I just have to believe that Lissa can somehow use her gift to return him to dhampir or something. I mean he has to come back right? She can't just freaking stake him in the heart and move onto boy #2 (Adrian? blech).

Plus the whole tantrum Lissa threw at the end about what about me, I wanted to smack her. This book really highlighted how much guardians give up and how self-centered the moroi are, aside from Christian.

At this point I'd almost prefer Rose/Christian over Rose/Adrian, but I only ever WANT Rose/Dimitri.

Sorry, I'm rambling, I don't know anyone who reads VA, so this is my one and only opportunity to talk about it.
lovegal678 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
didn't you hate when dimitri faltered and just had to be bitten by a strigoi it sucks. anyway i love uur ending. i wanted to make one too but never got around to
alwayswatchingtv chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
MUCH Better ending! I refuse to accept the other one too.

I had a massive tantrum and was yelling and pouting for awhile. Hubby told me to just "rip the bad pages out and then it didn't really happen" I almost hit him for that.
Sacred Burning chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
That's how it should've happened
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Remember that one time you were totally amazing?...OH WAIT. THAT WAS NOW!

And there's still two more books, dude, and Richelle hinted that at the end of the next book we would be hopeful! (is hopeful!)

Oh, Dimitri. *sigh*

Also, I totally didn't know you wrote *this* kind of story. *giggles profusely* Win.
starbance chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
OH-MY-GOD THANK YOU! I was so pissed when I read the ending I wanted to fricken cry. (i know I'm weird but w.e.) I like this ending much better
morning-fight chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
T_T

yeah. it was making me crazy too. poor dimitri...eh. i must not think of it.

thank you very much for this ending. much better thank sk, i must say.

though the possibilities with adrian are tempting...hmm...

_
Snowlia chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, so cute, and hot, haha. The end of the book crushed me, even though it was completly obvious that that was what was going to happen, I thought I was prepared but alas no, lol. THIS is what should have happened I must say, nicely done.

Snowlia
Poison Vixen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
i love this story
True Love Dimitri and Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I liked how you see it :)
teamedwardc101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well I wouldn't exactly say I saw THAT coming for Shadow Kiss (lol), but it is much, much better than the alternative: better than what actually happened in SK.

Yay, you read the Vampire Academy Series?

I'm used to being one of your "Twilight" readers. I guess I'm both now ;)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2