Reviews for Meet The Bensons
iCarlyForever98 chapter 19 . 2/14/2017
This story made me freaking cry! Good job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Nice story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love this story
chelsie.l chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
cool
TheEvilPinkCupcake chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
This is so sad...I think I cried a little because I get emotional a lot...but it's really good and intersting since it keeps up the suspense. Sometimes I just hate Mrs. Benson.
Hannah chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Ah, the attendance award. Once, at my school, they were passing out these awards, and when we got to perfect attendance, on one kid's thing, the principal said, " (insert name)! ... I think he's absent. Aaah, good times, good times.
Hannah Cha chapter 19 . 5/21/2011
The volume thingy at the end was a bit corny, but I liked the happy ending... kind of. I just... still feel as if this weren't Sam.
Hannah Cha chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
I'm not sure who's hurting more, Sam or Freddie. This stuff always depresses me. This better have a happy ending or I'm gonna attack you with torches and pitchforks! ... Okay, I'm going to learn where you live AND THEN attack you with torches and pitchforks. Random comment time. It's raining and I can smell the rain pouring down.
Hannah Cha chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
I am jealous of blonds. They can wear ANY color. Trust me. I've put on virtually every color known to man on my blond Barbie doll. I can't believe that I am thinking something so girly! If you know me and mention this in my presence, however, you'll die. Plain and simple.
Hannah Cha chapter 14 . 5/21/2011
... The world is already spinning. Okay! Okay! It was fluffy and adorable and whatnot.
Hannah Cha chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
I apologize in advance, but I need to yell at Freddie's whackjob of a mother and I'm not going to yell at thin air. The actual review will come later.

SHE DID TRY TO STOP HIM YOU WHACKADOODLE! YOU'RE CRAZY! A TOAL PSYCHO! DON'T YOU GET THAT SAM IS ANGRY WITH HIM TOO? CREEPER!

Ok, I'm done. Anyways, I liked how sweet Sam could be. There it is, in a nutshell.
Hannah Cha chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
And this is another reason that I believe you are a girl. The tanning thing, I mean. Although, since it's really bad for your skin, don't try. Especially if it won't do anything. A tip from a magazine I read was that some types of lotions will build up a gradual tan as you use them. Later!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OH! And I like Confuzzling better too.
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This will have two sections. One about the story, and one about your account because I don't have one and am too un-Sam-ish about little things like lying.

Firstly, I like the beginning. Secondly... I have nothing.

That was a lot of ships that you like and dislike. About the Hetalia thingy, one of my friends (same friend as the dramatic moment) and I created a skit, and at the end (30 minutes later), she told me she felt like Germany. The reason was because she was this granny who was trying to kill her adorable but incredibly annoying grandchild (me), and the kid just wouldn't die and kept coming back.
edrees500 chapter 5 . 5/17/2011