Reviews for The Blossoms
manda2784 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Good chapter. I have a bad feeling about what James is doing, but I hope I'm wrong and that it's just my perception of "Twilight" James that is making me think what I'm thinking. Wow, Royce just keeps getting more sick and twisted. Poor Rosalie. That was a brave thing for her to do to protect Irina. It's a good thing Laurent is there to try and help protect whenever possible. I love this story, and I can't wait to read more!
VoldieBeth chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Yay! I new chapter! I loved Jasper and Alice's little romp in the mud. And of course I'm glad Garrett didn't die because he's too precious! And I'm also loving Laurent more and more for his guardian role! I can't wait for more, Brain Twin! :D
EdwardxStatus chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I dig this one too, what happened to the weekly updates :]
pookykums chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Great chapter, as usual!

I'm glad to see all is well for Jasper & Alice but can't help and be sad about Rosalie's situation. She really doesn't deserve this. Hopefully Emmett will come and save her? :D
sleepsheep chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
I feel so sorry for poor Rosalie.. Please let someone save her soon!

I am completely in love with this story! I can't wait to see what will happen to them all in the future. Please update soon!
contygoldbarg chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
oh poor rosalie this just breaks my heart poor thing, and you can feel more her pain after reading about jasper and alice happynes

great chapter as a;ways so well writen
VoldieBeth chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Brain Twin! :) Aw I love the little Jasper and Alice moments! I love how Jasper loves her and doesn't want her to change, they are just too cute.

And Laurent is awesome! I'm loving how he's not even trying to run away and has much better morals than Royce. I can't wait for more! :)
manda2784 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I didn't think Jasper would like the prim and proper Alice. It's just not Alice. I love the interaction between Jasper and Alice. They're so sweet! I hope something's done about Royce soon. Poor Rosalie, not only is she in love with someone else, but she's being abused as well. This was a great chapter; I'm looking forward to reading more.
AJ Hiddles chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I'm just going to guess that Royce *yuck* is going to find the letter she wrote to Emmett. I loved it and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
sleepsheep chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
I have just read all the chapters and I must say that I love this story! It's so sad and realistic and I really feel for all of the characters. It makes me so sad that it really was like this with slavery and all :( I can't wait to read what hanppens in the future to them! Please update soon :)
manda2784 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Great chapter. I hope Alice doesn't turn into a Stepford wife. She wouldn't be Alice if she did! Poor Rosalie! I hope she can somehow get away from Royce and be with Emmett.
VoldieBeth chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Well I'm glad Royce isn't physically abusing Rosalie yet. And this shall be interesting to see how Jasper and Alice take to living with each other! I can't wait for more!
contygoldbarg chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
ok im a lazy cow so i willreview al, the chapters in one go

first as i told you i love the originality of the story

is not something i have read before which is weird coz i read a lot : ) the writing is so perfectly done so inpecable its hard for me to belive im reading fan fiction and not an actual published book

now the chracters are adorable but also very real very human

and i love this new take on jasper and alice's love story

particulary this last chapter didn't have much of that but it showed the reality of those times it made my heart hurt

great job

sorry it took me so lond to finish and to review

like i say im a lazy cow

: )
SpinnetTops chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I actually read this a about a day after it was posted, but I didn't have time to leave a proper review. So I just read it again, and it wasn't any less heartbreaking this time around. :(

Poor Emmett, really, I nearly cried. He was so helpless. There was no way he could stop the wedding. I'm anxious to see what is in store for Rosalie and Royce, and how Emmett will come into it.

Then, there's James. Reading this actually reminded me about how, in cannon, it was Alice who James originally wanted. In for many fics, James is always obsessed with Bella, but he was the same with Alice too. She was the one he actually wanted, Bella was just a bit of sport. So, yeah, his part in this kind of sent a chill down my spine. With you story, I always feel such a sense of foreboding, because I have no idea what's coming next. It's cool, but it scares me. James makes me scared for Alice, and potentially Jasper.

It was cool to read it from Alice's POV too, and at the end the switch into Jasper's was really seamless.

Great chapter, as always, I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
manda2784 chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
This is a great story. I feel so bad for poor Emmett and Rosalie. I love seeing the relationship between Alice and Jasper. I can't wait for the next update!