Reviews for The Doctor Who Knew Too Much
Whyhow chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
I'm fairly sure that it can at least loosen screws...
Guest chapter 36 . 9/8/2012
Its really good so far i love it
Alikai chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah... This just makes me... Smile.

All of your writing does that. It's like actually seeing through the characters eyes! And your characterization of Lightman and The Doctor ARE similar... But, you know. Lightman is Lightman, the Doctor is the Doctor.

And you're great. And please, please, continue writing because I love this!
Expelli-Effie chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
but..but... what happened?
AldebaranAltarfPollux chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I was waiting 4 smeone to brough up The Lion King into DW fanfic, and I found this!
AldebaranAltarfPollux chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Uwaaaaa...! T_T
HairMetalQueen chapter 36 . 4/29/2010
Well that was good but I can think of some other things happening with Jack talking about you know what im saying ;)
Xbakiyalo chapter 73 . 2/20/2010
I have to leave another review on this chapter, just cos it's brilliant. I was thinking about these stories the other day, and how much I missed them, and recalled that this piece ALWAYS keeps coming back to my mind. I love it. The simplicity, the implications, the sheer brilliance of what it says, and how it sums up everything perfectly. It's just...amazing. And I wanted to let you know that )
FindingStarlight chapter 91 . 2/3/2010
I've read all 91 chapters and I loved every single one of them. You are wonderful writer and I hope you add more soon.
CountryGrl chapter 91 . 1/6/2010
Ooh...creepyish. And very true.

I'm finally up to date with these *happy dance* subscribing now!
CountryGrl chapter 90 . 1/6/2010
Haha..."It's resting?" I love when he gives an explanation as a question XD both of their voices were really strong in this. Loved it ... as always...
CountryGrl chapter 89 . 1/6/2010
I never saw that connection...! Now it makes sense why he said it...when obviously *Donna* was planning on holding on! Nice. (I'm nearly up to date! Yay me!)
CountryGrl chapter 87 . 1/6/2010
Wowowow! Loved this one muchly. A really good retelling of that Fires scene, with added starfish ;)
CountryGrl chapter 85 . 1/6/2010
Oh, how sad. But beautifully written as always. :(
CountryGrl chapter 84 . 1/6/2010
Haha! Loved this.

To be honest the fact that the first 2 words were in the universe's best language was enough anyway, without Donna's hilarious last line... ;D