Reviews for Are You Free Tonight?
Wickedluver chapter 1 . 5/12
Made me wet when reading it.
aletha chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this story!
Maiglocke chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
SO Hot!

Greetings from one of your german readers ;)
Allie-Rocks chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS.
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very, very enjoyable. Hot, actually. I'm curious as to how that relationship turned out later but I know that would also ruin the perfection of the one-shot.
xMariana Radcliffex chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
ve it
penguinsita chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow! I don't think a cold shower could cool me off! That was fantastic! I would love to read more!
scubarang chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I've read this many times and I'm not sure why I have never reviewed this.

For this is a great one-shot. It has hot smut, but a likable story to go along with it. We get to know Ginny just enough that we empathise with her and of course cheer for her when she catches Draco's interest.

Oh, and did I mention that it has hot smut? I thought it was great and had lots of chemistry.

Great story.
Crzysxycool chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I have read this numerous times and think it is absolutely wonderful. It is hot and sexy, not overly smuty to the point of being cheesy. I know you're still writing and hope you read your new reviews. I do have one suggestion to make this better and that's to add a second chapter. I would love to see this as a longer fic; with a happy ending of course. :D
amomentathogwarts chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I would love you to continue this story. I really liked it :)
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. thats good too! I really like your writting.
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
M. Delicious.
Vivacious Redhead chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow! How did I not read this story up until just now? Seriously? I loved it! I normally am not a fan of one-shots because it is over too quick and even though I wish there was more, I really enjoyed it. You are a great writer hun!
cuddlebear992 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aww that was a perfect one-shot. It had everything: love, passion, hot sex, a happy ending. It doesn't get much better than that! lol

Brittany
Kelsiee chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Gosh !

Just Like All Your Other Stories I LOVE This One :)

Oh I Really Hope You Contiune It,

It Makes A GREAT One Shot.

But It'd Make An Even BETTER Story :D