Reviews for Thinking Of You
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I think you're so adorable. It was lovely, and I read a lot of this type of thing. No, I'm not lonely and randy and curious! No, I say! LOL Actually, it does take quite the scene to get me up in arms, as it were, but that's not the point. This is cute and sweet and sad, but the writing is very good. Never worry about writing about anything. Express the characters fully. Sometimes that involves a good, hard shag, or, if we're being very realist and brutal, a good hard fuck. Anyway, very good. The English major approves.
Mimi-Tachikawa-Ishida chapter 1 . 7/30/2009

I totally understand Rose... I wanted you to be with the two-hearted Doctor, but I can't help but like 10.5...poor thing.
Swangal chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I am reviewing cause you having not that many reviews on this story is a crime. It is a wonderful story. :D
October-Nights-27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I liked this a lot. I think that if they ever made a story based on Rose/10.5 this would be exactly how she felt about the 10.5 dilemma. You captured her thoughts on this really well.

Good job!
lcores chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Beautiful. It's so sweet, and a little sad too. I really love it. Thanks for sharing.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AHH! i'm SO SO SO sorry for not reviewing earlier! i'm such a bad friend! ;'(

anyways, i LOVED , REALLY loved it. you doubted yourself and you should never, cuz you're FANTASTIC at everything you do! especially writing stories like these! it was so HOT and STEAMY! :D :D

but, i lol-ed, cuz i don't think people just "stop" during sex. XD but whatever, i still thought the story was, yet again, brilliant.