Reviews for Drabbles and Babbles
wololf chapter 54 . 5/5
No! Nooooo! You must keep writing about flash! If not I will be forced to write my own fanfiction to pick up the slack (and I'm much too lazy). Nooooooo! Be obsesed with the flash!
You pick up the chicken and row it across. Then you go back and get the fox and row across. While you are on the far side you get the chicken and bring it back and put it down. Then you grab the seed and row it to the far side and put it next to the fox. Finally you go back and grab the chicken and you're all across! Ps- I knew the answer for a while, but I did orginally figure it out on my own. PPS I really like your stories about flash! (And all your other stories too)
Yes! Beatles! Let it be is one of my favourite songs by them, so thank you for actually acknowledging the existence of one of the best bands on earh, unlike the rest of the populace!
Izzi chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Is chapter 6 about Alfred? D:
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 68 . 1/31/2014
Lol. Love Wally, especially when he's messing w/ Batman!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 54 . 1/31/2014
Lol. "You haven't read it?!"
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 45 . 1/31/2014
Cute!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 44 . 1/31/2014
Lol. Awesome.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
Alfred, dead! Sadness! Although, I always wondered how he really died. Old age?
Book girl fan chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
I'm really, REALLY tempted to ask for the source of all of those quotes, maybe even in alphabetical order...but I won't.
Book girl fan chapter 67 . 6/13/2013
That would be really awesome! I can only imagine the League's reaction when they find that list.
Book girl fan chapter 65 . 6/13/2013
How is he meant to explain the Justice League helping him move house?
Book girl fan chapter 53 . 6/13/2013
No one will ever mourn Batman. The Batman must always live on.
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Yeah, he'll get his money anyway. Something as simple as the law won't stop Batman.
ILikeToSneeze chapter 68 . 5/5/2013
Omg this was so funny, nice job!