Reviews for Drabbles and Babbles
Mistress of Solitude chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
This was beautiful bonding between Clark and Flash, and then the last thing Flash said stabbed my heart.
How can you do that, write something so beautiful, and happy, and then just put in something that makes it more bittersweet irony.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Why must you end it like that?
There should be more happy endings.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
Lol.
Loved this.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Awesome ending.
I love the playfulness between Bruce and Diana, and that you managed to capture it is wonderful.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
Lol Clark actually getting the prank!
Cute.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 24 . 8/13/2012
I think you enjoy making me cry about Wally dying, because I never want a scenario like this to happen, ever!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 23 . 8/13/2012
Lol. not until the before last sentence.
But I love how Bruce is so annoyed at Wally.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 22 . 8/13/2012
Why did you kill Alfred?
He's one Batman character I never want to imagine dead, and the one that I do is Joker because he killed Jason...poor Jason...and I'm sorry if I'm spoiling it for you.
But this made me sad, and made me remember the Batman movie 'Batman: Under The Red Hood' a very sad movie, the ending made me bawl tears for about a week or two whenever I'd think bout it.
I still love this very much.
You're a great writer by the way!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Why must you do this to Linda?
I think if I was her, I would have had my heart torn out and crushed by reading such a letter, and would sob my eyes out until tomorrow's gone.
But its beautiful.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Aww poor Wally.
I hate it when he feels guilty.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
I have a weird feeling that is bats because of how reluctant Flash was, or maybe John, but my instinct says Bruce, so I'm sticking with that.
I love J'onn and Flash moments, they're adorable together. Best teammates ever, despite how awkward they may seem to others.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Aww.
Bats is too much of a softie.
And poor Flash, he misses his mom.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
This is very sad.
And beautiful.
But still so very sad and true.
I love it very much!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Aww.
It's nice to see so much love for Wally/Flash.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 15 . 8/13/2012