Reviews for The Sound of Two Hearts Beating
Rine Lona chapter 1 . 8/16
I like this ending, the books left me so broken-hearted I cried for days, grieving over the lost love. (I'm an incurable romantic, unfortunately) I like that in the end you let them be together :-) Thank you!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was sweet, but you know, I didn't like Sabr much in the book, but I feel a bit sorry for her here. She didn't have any right to him in the book, but here she's his wife! Oh well.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aaaah, there are way too little Darkangel fanfics around. Thank you for such a beautiful one.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
so sad and sweet
Lady Evanna chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
The Darkangel Trilogy is one of my favorite book, But It shouldn't end like that! Irrylath and Ariel should be together :(

anyway, i loved this fic, it's really good :)
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
*sniff*

*teardrop*

WAAAAHHH!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i just wanted to thank you for writing this. it's basically the only decent da fic i can find, and it's very good.

~cd
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thank you for writing this. The Darkangel Trilogy are some of my absolute favorite books, even though the ending breaks my heart every time I read them. Would it bother you if I counted this as canon in my head?
EnolaNevaeh chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh wow. You should really write more of this! That was great! Keep going!
Bree.116 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was so sweet. I wish the Trilogy didn't have to end like it did. Aeriel and Irrylath should be together. I love your story :D
TargeBunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved it. :D You're a very good writer. I wish it was more than a oneshot though.
Stitchpuppy01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was absolutely stunning. I doubt there are words to express what you've written here, and I imagine that if the book had been extended a chapter, this is exactly what would have happened. A great piece of work. You are very talented. I am envious.
shawn-small chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Thank you - I just finished the trilogy and needed and new ending :)
DNAyres chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love it! Are you going to write more? I think it has the start of a wonderful story. _
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is good, and I like it. I wish that you extended it a little more instead of just making summaries at the end though. It would have been a great story, and you could have ended it with them falling in love again. That would have been nice, but I thought that you're story was a good one, nonetheless.