Reviews for The Sound of Two Hearts Beating
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was sweet, but you know, I didn't like Sabr much in the book, but I feel a bit sorry for her here. She didn't have any right to him in the book, but here she's his wife! Oh well.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aaaah, there are way too little Darkangel fanfics around. Thank you for such a beautiful one.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
so sad and sweet
Lady Evanna chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
The Darkangel Trilogy is one of my favorite book, But It shouldn't end like that! Irrylath and Ariel should be together :(

anyway, i loved this fic, it's really good :)
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
*sniff*

*teardrop*

WAAAAHHH!
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i just wanted to thank you for writing this. it's basically the only decent da fic i can find, and it's very good.

cd
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thank you for writing this. The Darkangel Trilogy are some of my absolute favorite books, even though the ending breaks my heart every time I read them. Would it bother you if I counted this as canon in my head?
EnolaNevaeh chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh wow. You should really write more of this! That was great! Keep going!
Bree.116 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was so sweet. I wish the Trilogy didn't have to end like it did. Aeriel and Irrylath should be together. I love your story :D
TargeBunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved it. :D You're a very good writer. I wish it was more than a oneshot though.
Stitchpuppy01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was absolutely stunning. I doubt there are words to express what you've written here, and I imagine that if the book had been extended a chapter, this is exactly what would have happened. A great piece of work. You are very talented. I am envious.
shawn-small chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Thank you - I just finished the trilogy and needed and new ending :)
DNAyres chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love it! Are you going to write more? I think it has the start of a wonderful story. _
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is good, and I like it. I wish that you extended it a little more instead of just making summaries at the end though. It would have been a great story, and you could have ended it with them falling in love again. That would have been nice, but I thought that you're story was a good one, nonetheless.
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
aw... i was SO mad at the ending of the book... it took like three days to finish the trilogy and the ending made me CRY WHY SO CRUEL!

lol im happy this fic was good!