Reviews for Two Faces...
Moon Goddesss chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I absolutely love this story. And I would love it if you updated this story
shieldmaiden333 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It wasn't to short the trick is if its short post more sooner than you would if you wrote a longer chapter or wait to post it till you have more writen.
Sailor Sugar Plum chapter 15 . 2/28/2006
I do think that this is a good story,and it's also one of my favorite Sailor Moon Yugioh crossover fan fiction stories. Hotaru is one of my favorite characters on SM,part of why I love the story so much. I do hope you finish this story one date. I can understand if you have writers block or can't come up with ideas,that's why my A Sailor Moon Alternate Universe isn't finished as I'm having problems with the ideas for it,and stuff,but if that is the case when you have ideas update it. It's been over 3 years since you last updated this or any of your stories that aren't finished at all so I noticed while looking in your profile.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
nice. its been a couple years since youve updated this. are you going to finish this? its my total fave. im begging you please update. email me: i need to know when your'e gonna add chapter sixteen and when hotaru and yugi become an official couple. please email me ASAP.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
cool. you gotta update and fast. i need a chapter sixteen in. PLEASE UPDATE! youve left me in total suspense. CHAPTER 16. PLEASE! im begging you. *groans*
xSakuraRosesx chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
i need you to update. im kinda gettin impatient. when is there a chapter sixteen. im in alot of suspense please email me when you at least have one more chapter up like chapter sixteen or something. out of all the crossovers ive read this one is the best. I LOVE IT! please finish the story to the end. i'm desperate. o please please please please please!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
i like it... anyway does evil bakura have a crush on hotaru? jw.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
like it... i didnt know if joey was like tristan when it came to girls. well i guess he is lol. why is hotaru's yami named maat. i know how her yami got that name in the first chapter but why maat? ok um when are the other scouts gonna appear? o i think it would be a good idea to have a seto and makoto romance. it'd be fun to have seto kaiba get romantically involved. i think it might change him alittle. im not asking for much just to update and at least have a chapter sixteen. g2g bye._
xSakuraRosesx chapter 15 . 6/28/2005
when it says to be continued please update. i wanna see more youre cool. i write fanfics but i dont know how to get them here or how to get a profile. o yea i became a member just today. hope u update. luv, yugi'sgurl

o yea when will yugi and hotaru kiss. make sure hotaru is also sailor saturn and that mistress nine is involved in this. i want yugi, or yami to at least save hotaru from mistress nine. it would be so romantic. id also like to see tristan try and flirt with hotaru. can the sailor starlights be in this too. i want yaten to also like hotaru. so its kinda like a love triangle with hotaru as the point and the other two sides are yugi and yaten. o yea let hotaru have a black dress with a white scarf on it with a rose on it so it will show her softer side. also, can evil bakura be in love with her? well i guess that makes a love rectangle lol! do u think yami could be kinda flirty with hotaru as well? please update im in total suspense. o yea if you dont already know.. the sailor starlights are taiki, yaten and seiya. guys who turn into girls. kinda weird huh. seiya is sailor starfighter, taiki is sailor starmaker, and yaten is sailor starhealer. so that would mean yaten has kind of a homo relationship with hotaru so yaten cant have hotaru at all. please put hotaru's healing powers in the next chapter if you update. nice story. i guess you could say i got u some ideas huh? sorry for the extremely LONG review. just thought you might need a few pointers on what to write next. ok i kinda did this so u would update faster. gomen_. o could u make sailor jupiter or makoto fall in love with seto kaiba? pleasse. please update soon. well at least before school starts up again.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 14 . 6/28/2005
i just wanna know... does evil bakura like hotaru or does he just wanna use her for something? i hope hotaru can be mistress 9 again so yami can save hotaru from mistress nine and hotaru can finally be good...for a time. o yea i forgot. cool chapter. it was cute the way yugi had his arm around hotaru's waist while he was sleeping. aw how sweet. if you ever get around to maybe a chapter sixteen will yugi and hotaru kiss? o yea if youv'e seen sailor moon s, i like the way hotaru dressed in that season with the black dress with the scarf and the rose on it. o and can hotaru be sailor saturn too?
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i luv this! ive read it over and over again. all 15 chapters. luv it! will u please(im begging you)please update this. it is so COOL!
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
I really really love it! Up date soon!
Thrae Elddim chapter 15 . 12/26/2004
Koolzville! Well, it wouldn't make sense to kill you if you don't put out another chapter soon so I'll just settle for putting you and Rob the midget from the Earth's core in the same room for a while if you don't update soon!
MAIDEN OF TIME AND SPACEwho is getting annoyrd that you didn't update chapter 15 . 8/2/2004
IT'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY! DID YOU DIE OR SOMETHIN! COMEON DON'T LEAVE ALL OF US READERS IN SUSPENSE! ::goes under mental arrest:: MUST KNOW! MUST KNOW! DON'T LEAVE US ALL LIKE THIS! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THIS IS THE FIRST CROSSOVER I EVER READ AND IT'S MY #1 FAVE! PLEASE! UPDATE ALREADY OR I'M LEAVIN! *looks at the other reviewers* YOU GUYS AGREE WITH ME RIGHT? YOU WANT HER TO CONTINUE,RIGHT!
MAIDEN OF TIME AND SPACE chapter 15 . 7/17/2004
Look, I'm not tryin to be mean but...HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO WRITE A CHAPTER! I'm left in suspense *sobs* Anyways, this story is good and I want you to continue. And ..Could you make a bit Tea/Seto, and Yugi/Taru fluff ? Expcta e-mail from me askin you and plz answer me back

Thankies! Toodles _ UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Aeris/Maat: *sweatdrops*