Reviews for Ouch
Mistress of Solitude chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This is beautiful!
I love it.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Flash was totally letting her keep up at the end! Keep up the good work, dark
Mischief chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Love this! Especially the whole para, don't ask me why!:

"A few hours later, Flash still had a huge headache... *Batman found him, glared at him, carried him to the infirmary, glared at John, then left in a huff.*... "

Great fic!
Miles333 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Well, if you do rewrite this, drop me a PM so I can read that. :) I can't see Hawkgirl keeping a journal either, but it was a good way to end the story. Otherwise, awesome job! I'd love to see more Wally stories from you soon! -

Thanks for the awesome read,

Miles333 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Yay, Wally is getting his memories back! *does happy dance* But how will the rest of the League react now that he tried to kill them?
Kyer chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Forgot to mention, that I felt the same way as your other reviewers...this was rushed. However, you did say you wrote it in a moment of boredom, so I wasn't going to complain. :P

Also felt tweaked out of shape that the League of Morons..(all big muscles/no brains) had left Wally's body behind. Their only possible excuse was that *nobody* really wanted their last memory of Wally to be his mangled they were going to let the city authorities handle it. Can't totally blame them there. Good thing Bats has a stronger stomach, huh?

Aw...dang the Martian MindBender! (sounds like a drink)

It would have been so cute to imagine Lex Luthor sort of like The Trickster in 'Flash & Substance'. (You know, Wally visiting the evil genius in the psychiatric ward...agreeing to play soft darts with him if he's good. lol!

Actually, it's funny now that I think of it:

Wally finds the garishly dressed Trickster a potential friend, yet finds relatively normal Lex creepy. It's like he trusts huge, dangerous-powers Supes with his life, but gets scared of regular human Batman. Anyone else find that oddly hilarious?

Or is it just the common case of being more scared of a spider than a lion? 0.o
Kyer chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Evil Flash...brings to mind Luthor in Flash's body smashing through heroes left and right.

That was actually one of my favorite scenes: Mr. Terrific correcting GL that it wasn't Wally's body getting hurt that was the problem they faced-it was all of them getting their butts kicked by Wally's body!

*waves The Flash #1 banner*

If Wally ever, truly, absolutely got pissed at someone...they'd better have the ability to fly out of his range. His good nature is what saves bad guys lives.
Kyer chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
You gets me as a reviewer, you gets my irreverent funny bone as well.

Diana: "Thank Hara.."

( should be Hera. Although Hara smacks of a gambling joint in Las Vegas... Did Diana perhaps win big in Nevada? If so, then nevermind. heh)

That was the one niggling little detail in chapter one, but I was pretty sure you'd address it later-and you did. The basic personality of Wally West would rebel against taking a life. Like you can't make someone do something they would refuse to do under hypnosis..ain't gonna happen. Lucky for Luthor (sounds like a title 0.o*) that he realizes this.

Lol-that's a good point: how did the League manage what with the plethora of different Earth languages? For that matter, how did they go help other *planets* and communicate?

Hmm...actually, J'onn and John might be the ones with linguistic ability-telepathy and that cosmic power ring.

Maybe John's ring is on the fritz and needs a power charge? When was the last time that boy was in Detroit?
8I chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Cute ending. Ha ha, Hawkgirl with a diary... hard to imagine. Poor J'onn...
balletangel19 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
The first chapter was good but then the story was rushed.
Miles333 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
I have to have an update, got that? So update right away! ;)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
OMG, this story is so AWESOME! *bounces up and down in seat* When I read the summary, I totally knew that he would lose his memories! Anyway, I'm really loving this. Stupid Leaguers, just going off and leaving their teammate under a pile of rubble because they thought he was dead. At least SOME of them remembered to go back and look for his mutalated body a while later. And how will they ever staigthen Wally out? Lex is getting him so mixed up that he won't know which way is even up! lol
Kyer chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Oh! *bounces* *Grabs your head*

(That was a kiss, not a swing at your face...though you might have preferred the latter, huh? Too bad.

Anyway, I absolutely love this. Truly. Been searching Google ever since The Great Brain Robbery episode for Luthor/Flash and various combinations thereof and about all I've found are Tomboy13's Undercover and something called Comrade in Arms. Both unfinished. It's been frustrating as hell. Apparently, most writers are of t he opinion Lex is obsessed with Kryptonians and not red headed excitable wolfhounds. The fools. lol