Reviews for Holy TARDIS You Killed Edward Cullen!
Emilie Brown chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ahahahahaha, this is just way to fantastic. Hahaha, I can't stop laughing. I love it so much!
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYG OD this was so funny. Ive only seen a few epsiodes of Doctor Who, and mostly ones with Martha and Donna, but I have seen twilight. This was fantastic. Thank you, lovely TARDIS, for killing Edward Cullen, and Thank you Alice for now killing Bella (I hope).
Holy TARDIS, you killed Edward Cullen!
ipodrocker16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Whadaya know, dreams DO come true! :D
CrystalSparkyStar chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I dont think I ever laughed so hard while reading anything with twilight in it! You are a total genius. It would have been better if youd concentrate on bellas reaction (I hate her so I dont hare if I wrote her name with no capitals) a little bit longer (starts to cry, shouts, Rose and the Doctor making fun of her, etc...) just my opinion. Except from that, I totally love this. Im showing it to a friend too.
Massacare Girl Tasha chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is great! fi only it could realy happen!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was hilarious! If only this could've happened in the books.
findingyouagain chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I coulnd't stop laughing- AND I'm a FAN of Tiwlight:):):)

Hilarious story...Good job:)
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
YES! PERFECT! He's dead, and Bella soon will be! yes! WIN! (sorry, this makes me happy. My favorite show killing one of my least favorite books) You, writer, are a saint! *bows down* All hail, the Edward killer!
BeastsAndFallenAngels chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
However much I love twilight, this made me laugh. A lot. :L xx
Unfaithful Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! YOU ARE SO DAMN AWESOME! I DON'T THINK I STOPPED LAUGHING I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER LAUGHED SO HARD! ED GOT SQUISHED! WELL BEHEADED BUT STILL HE IS DEAD! HOORAY! OH THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH... say can you write some more like it? that would be so awesome! oh my god! I just realized (i don't care if my spelling is off what do you expect from some one who is a loony luna lovegood! hahaha Potter! hey do Potter! kill voldemort oh! can you sort of squish wormtail?

that would be so awesome...

yeah... ummm... idk... this is just awesome! i wonder if they will ever make this into an actuall ep... that would be bloody fucking awesome! ummm... bye, may you live long and whatever...

long live Aslan! LOL! hahaha

sorry I can be a bit... cookoo

love ya wanna kill ya and well you better do as i ask or else

:D kidding! BYE ;D

do you think I'm crazy? i really don't know anymorez cya
The Lady Osipria chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This should seriously be an episode lol! I love this story and I hate douche-bag Cullen so your awesome! I so wish this happened!

xoxo

PS: I'm showing this story to my friend lol(another Cullen hater!)
The Layman chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
THANK YOU! Finally, somebody had the freaking brains to do that! This was easily the best and least painful way I caould break my "never reading anything Twilight whatsoever" edict.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*snorts* this was f-ing hilarious, my friend was right!
rainbow-washed-greyscale chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
A wonderful piece of fluff! Though I don't dislike Twilight as much as I feel I should, I still quite like your little one-shot. Well done!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
The concept is funny, but the execution is whiny and OOC. Ironically Edward Cullen is the only character in this story who isn't acting annoying (because he is dead from smush, but still).

It would have been funnier of the Doctor and Rose had been portrayed more sympathetically or if Bella's or Alice's behavior had been more extreme.