Reviews for Regret
BloodkingEclipse chapter 26 . 8/2
I can't wait to see a sequel to tired, accused brothers or lone wolf all three were amazing this story too is great just like the path of the hunter nin
gwen chapter 6 . 7/24
This story is by far the most boring I have ever read.
Why can't u just do a time skip? No one wants to read how he trained for 20 odd chapters
out of all the nice weapons in naruto you make him use a stick? wow you story just became lame on so many levels that I hate it more than that pig shit Yaoi those retards write.
kingrobert84 chapter 26 . 7/10
your great at this.
Nightwolf chapter 6 . 6/21
Me again Hyoton would actually be an excellent Idea since it actually DOESN'T REQUIRE a bloodline. The only actual elements that require a bloodline are as follows: Crystal, Dark, Dust (and even then it doesn't actually require it since you only need to incorporate three elements to make it which eludes me at this moment), and storm are the only ones that come to mind. Hyoton just requires the ability to combine two elements much like Magma. It's a distincly bad Idea not to give Naruto Hyoton if you plan on giving him a third element or other elements that he could combine with his Futon or Suiton elements cause then that would make little sense. You story however, enjoying it so far.
Nightwolf chapter 5 . 6/21
This is obviously to late since this series is most likely finished and if not the poll is most likely closed no it is closed. However, I have to ask why you didn't include Raition in that? If anything Doton would not be chosen since it is the complete opposite of Futon. I understand that having both Futon and Raition would make him incredibly offensive it's the only one I see working other than Suiton. Katon won't work it would simply be pointless to give him that unless you wanted collaboration jutsus in which case it would be great however Suiton is the best and it fits with his Uzumaki heritage or Raition with his Namikaze heritage. Minato hand both Futon and Raition elements while Kushina had Suiton. Giving him Raition would make him overly offensive so Suiton is the only one that really works. His mother had it so it wouldn't be hard to incorporate why he has it into the story and it would not only provide offensive but also defensive capabilities. I don't see Doton working nor do I see Katon being working either since it would make him ludicrously strong if he learned how to collaborate both jutsu amplifying it. Again if this series was still continuing I would ask for either Raition or Suiton.
Yanoakc chapter 15 . 6/4
That was a pretty solid fight you wrote. I liked it
pr0dz chapter 9 . 5/27
I finally found a fanfiction that doesn't make Sakura a blind fangirl to the point where she lashes at Naruto. I commend you.
This is bullshit make naruto more powerful and make him focus on all shinobi areas and not one stupid jutsu
just so you know Jiraiya does no know how to use genjutsu in the series
why doesn't Naruto use shadow clones to train with he would master the jutsu faster
ilyaas chapter 26 . 2/18
I actually love ur story so much. I was reading for a whole day through the night as well and I just wanted to say that ur story is the best one I've read and I've read a lot
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 5 . 2/13
Soooooo many misspellings and grammatical errors, and what the hell is with the dashes? Dialogue is stiff and awkward, and your writing isn't really anything notable.

3/10 IGN. (Your newer stories are much better though, even if some of the spelling and grammar errors are still there)
bored chapter 1 . 2/8
Is English not your first language? Because there is an oddness regarding your sentence structure. Worst you seem to have enter the land of the Author Tract - and nothing is more boring or irritating to read then Author Tract.

I mean Naruto might be a bit of a knuckle-head, but he has been shown to time and time again buckle down and push through on a technique - even if his teacher is worthless. So acting like he's some sort of useless creep because Iruka couldn't focus on him and Jiraiya along with Kakashi were worst than useless... just... no.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 2/4
This is the second story that I've read from you, and once again you knocked it right out of the park. Your writing is def top notch, and the plot keeps the reader hooked. Great job, and I now look forward to the next fic on your profile!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »