Reviews for Skywards
CookieMonsterRulezzzz chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
ohhhh! i liked this chapter :DDDD although i still dont get what's so cool about underwear guy, i liked it! it was different and i like how hide and morita's relationship gets stronger-just like that!
CookieMonsterRulezzzz chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Behh.. i dislike dis chapter... its too cliche'd everything's almost the same as manga... you're basically taking khr, ripping off its characters and adding your new ones. the way he met hanabi.. i dislike it...
CookieMonsterRulezzzz chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
i like how this story's so unique... its different from the other 11th fanfics, but u do have some errors here and there. like how sakuraba says "sawada" two times in one sentence. its weird. anyway, great fanfic :DD

i'll continue to read it if it doesn't bore me.
ArcSepierCiel chapter 48 . 2/28/2011
Wow,finally the varia arc_cant wait 4 the next chapter,anyway tnx and gudluck updating again3
ArcSepierCiel chapter 31 . 2/27/2011
Awesome story:D,tnx and gudluck to ur other stories
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 46 . 1/1/2011
Oooooooh, I haven't seen your story for a long long time! Glad to see an update!:D I really liked this chp a really random request...can I have G appearing in a future chp? *_* hahaXD
LaCremeLaVanille chapter 46 . 12/28/2010
That dream part seemed to be pretty creepy, but not really, your story is pretty interesting I like it, wonder what's going to happen next.
e-ric-shin chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
hm this story is okay it is very similar to canon though. also when hanabi was talking about being his right hand was it me or did anyone else see that it seemed rather sexual?
ColinatorGX chapter 45 . 4/22/2010
"You're supposed to be dead"? Let's see, I can think of Hide's cousin, Xanxus, and... well, there's a lot of people who the mastermind could be.

Really funny chapter! xD
aasczx chapter 45 . 4/16/2010
ahaha, the play... wow, hide as tsuna huh? i wonder what tsuna would say if reborn invited him to watch the play haha :P and idk why, but im getting this odd feeling that the person who is 'supposed to be dead' is xanxus o.o and delia was the one who killed him O.O dont ask why... anywayz... thxx for updating :) whhe~
aasczx chapter 44 . 4/9/2010
ahh, since adam got a keychain.. does that mean he's a guardian? :D yay! jajaa. ahh, anywayzz. nice chapter as always :) i loved the idea of how hide has rain flames in him to. and that deliah gave him a deal of him being her rain guardian. really nice. well, ciao ciao~
Reynolds531 chapter 43 . 4/4/2010
Geh, suspense! I HATE suspense! Most of the time...

I'm glad you finally updated this little gem. In my opinion, it's possibly one of the top KHR stories in this godforsaken fandom.

Keep updating! You deserve WAY more reviews!
Fairy Skull chapter 43 . 4/3/2010
I Loved this chapter it was great and I cant wait for more!
aasczx chapter 43 . 4/2/2010
yay, you updated! don't worry, you haven't lost me :) haha, i think my favorite character here is Adam P: he was so cute and funny when he shot morita with his ketchup gun :) and your finally starting the next arc? yay again! haha, good luck! I'll be reading and possibly reviewing since ppl just love reviews. (like me)
The Gallant Jaraiya chapter 42 . 1/27/2010
4 questions 1 answer.

Question 1: Who is Shiro?

Question 2: When or are you going to start shaping Hide up for a ring battle arc?

Question 3: When are you or are you planning to introduce Ryohei, Chrome/Murkuro, and Hide's dad?

Question 4: Is Hide's dad the Outside Advisor like Tsuna's dad?

Answer. The reason Ryohei calls himself Namimori's Rumble'fish' is because hei is japanese for fish.