Reviews for The Other One
ScarletNinja1026 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
I love this story!
Update soon please! :D
TooChey chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
Like this story and i'm happy Fred and Hannah got together. Cant wait until next chapter. Keep doing your thing

xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
super sweet please keep going!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
super good go on!
dream lighting chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
Please keep going with this it's cute and I love reading it
Allen Pitt chapter 23 . 11/15/2011
huh... 'had his undivided attention' once again. She's feeling a bit left out. And it'll only get worse as the war intensifies, he's the Chosen One and all that. It'll get bad for her at school in her house if she sides with Harry...
Baby Fawn chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
real good so far
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
i really like your story please go on!
merelylies chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Hey.

I've just spent a good couple of hours reading this, and I have to say, it's really good. I like how Hannah is so flawed,and how things don't go right for her in the same way they go right for Harry.
lizzylight chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
you should keep writing :) i love this story :)
Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
Don't give up! Feel free to skip past chapters/events that she didn't have much to do with. Interesting points (to me) are how her presence changes events, not whether she was there for all of the events in the books.
Bagoosa chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
It's amazing how Hannah knew what goblins were the first time she saw one, and it was quite remarkable that she knew about Voldemort before Hagrid said anything. Hannah's not the only one who amazed me, though. Harry named his owl after the patron saint for orphans before looking through his history of magic book!
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
How do you expect Hannah to become a metamorphmagus when she's the daughter of a muggle? And why would she have a scar?
uNiKue chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
aw. i hope dey get 2geda. plz update soon! :D
harry-potterxX chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
WOWSo many twists and turns in the not just a straight out "Oh this is so predictable" kind of thing.I Love it!Hahaha I cant wait till hannah and George finally hook up:)