Reviews for Cooking Lessons
Ado Edem chapter 2 . 1/4
Max stats? Best armor in the game and best personae with 99s all across the board? lol come back when you have something strong enough to even resist mystery Food X! Very amusing.
Ziodyne967 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
NOOOOOO! Damn you cliffhanger!

This story is great btw...
KeybladeSamurai chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Oh man, I can just see it now. Several guys going to Souji, demanding that he tells his secret. XD Keep this up, and I'll be on the floor laughing.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
dont stop please i want to read more of this
Tk Macintosh chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
God...I love this fic. I can't help but read it and re-read it over and over again when ever I feel the need for a good P4 fic fix.

It's sucks though that you aren't/won't be continuing this fic. I would love to see how the Naoto angle works out or hell, even the Port Island King's Game. The anime could provide exactly what happens between all the girls...
Frostfire613 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
omg this is awesome! Too funny! But it's true tho, Souji is a natural ladies man. Just like how Minako is a natural Queen Bee and how Minato is also a natural ladies man
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
So cute and funny! Honestly enjoyable and I love how you characterized Souji here. I think it's helping me with my headcanon of Souji. And the rumors...oh dear. I loved the Ayane scene at the end.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you! Fuel your muse!
Naoki Kashima chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
...The Seta Challenge anyone? xD This is awesome...just so awesome...so, stopped updating this?
red mage chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
excellent work please continue
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Yes thank you for making this I been looking for a persona 4 fanfic this I got this game in April and beat in 2 out of the 3 endings please continue this fanfic!
ThePanda123 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
you have written a badass story my friend, please update soon
Tohno-san chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
“Senpai! Shadows incoming, they have spotted you!”

“Alright. Let’s turn left h… NOT RIGHT! LEFT! LE- GET READ-ARGH!”

Lol! I felt like that ALL the time. I just cleared it today. ;D
Dark omega z chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoy this fanfic, I hope in the future that you can make more for this...though I do agree that trying to get more than one girl's affection can and will lead to disaster..for the guy at lease.
thepandaboss123457 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
this story is amazing so far keep it up
AuraChannelerChris chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Now I just wonder how Naoto will do.

You're managing to keep me focused in this story so much. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

And about the girls' thoughts, it's fine with me as long as it's funny. :)