Reviews for RELEASE
Kyokoha chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really like reading small one-shot like this; ones that expand on events that happens in the manga, that explores some "what if?" and those that add to what could have happened in between what we are shown in the original material.

I like your portrayal of what could have been going through Yako's mind immediately after Neuro told her to leave. It was already such an intense moment in the manga and this one-shot add very well to it and the state Yako was left after it.
Juri Judal chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
is this related to Anatomy of Affection?
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Omigosh. Omigosh. This is beautiful (I swear, I've been using that word nonstop all day...something must be wrong with me but I can't help it).

One of the reasons why I read fanfiction is that it gives me a perspective on how others viewed some chapters/scenes/etc of a certain piece of fiction. In a sense, there is a oneness with other people who enjoy the stories they read enough to write about it. And here...

I smiled...but it was a sad smile. Though a heartbreak is always sad, there is also something beautiful about it. Because there won't be a heartbreak in the first place if there was no love invested, right?

LOL, I'm rambling. Do I sound like I had firsthand experience? Haha. What I mean to say is that this story touched me. And I am glad I read this.

Belated happy birthday, by the way. May you have more stories to write! :)
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I still don't reach the latest chapter of the manga, but lots of people hae already spoilt me the fact that Neuro leaves at some point. I can only hope that he'll be back!
Maite chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
;_; WAH - SO SAD!

Please let there be a continuation! I'm just at this part of the manga and am waiting for it to be updated, and I'm so anxious to know what'll happen next...

But your fanfic will be the next best thing to an update from them... *nudgenudge*
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Where do you get your translations for the manga?

(I liked it very much, by the way)
To Sink Into Silence chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was intense for such a short one-shot
CrisscrossAnime chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw... i was really hating Neuro for letting her go when i read that chapter. Anyway, nice story! Especially the way you portrayed Yako's feelings. xD