Reviews for Included
MW3addict chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is a great oneshot and seems like this would actually happen in the cullen family. Thanks for writing.
rabidreader101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love how well written this was, and the clear grasp you had of the characters.
Mazlum chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is one of my favorite JasperAlice fanfics! XD
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
loved it
CreepingSoul chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love this story!
Crismebella chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I like this. I wish I could find the stories like this. The stories where Carlisle shows that he is a father of a family not the leader of the coven. I like too how you showed that although Jasper may be tempted he is not going out to get the human. That he knows that it all a mind over matter thing.
Sweetsugarhoney chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Beautiful, you portraited them so well. Even the author's note was great, lol, I wouldn't have thought of Alice seeing it and doing it on purpose.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very sweet, sometimes people forget just how powerful he reallhy is. Just a question, this is inEclipse? Hasn;t he been in the family for long enough now he KNOWS how they feel for him? i would have tracked it much earlier!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Magic Janet chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow your a good author. I can just tell by reading this. :)
Meghana Leafy chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
awww love it!
sunnydayz101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
this is sweet. spread the jasper love! 3
Vamp chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was lovely! I love family and angst, and well...I enjoyed seeing Carlisle make an effort to help Jasper fit in, cos he probably wasn't that good at it, what with being dragged there and made to give up his diet and private time. I reckon Edward's part was exactly right as well. I always imagined he and Jasper having a bit of tension between them, even though they both get on with Emmett, and there's hints of elitism in Midnight Sun. I reckon this was exactly right. Bad Edward for being Jazzy sad!
kirmit chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this, it was beautifully in cannon and I absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Kira chapter 1 . 7/21/2010