Reviews for Breathless
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow, loved this story! Reading the sequels now...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It doesn't matter how many there are or how many I read, I still love a good tag to this episode :P Nice writing.
ViciousWolfie chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow. That was an amazing bit of writing. D (I might actually have to start watching the show just so I understand it more.) But still, a really REALLY good one shot with all kinds of frantic emotions and great imagery.
hudson911 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was really deep, and I mean deep. I rarely read the reasons people can come up with behind the action shown in the show, and your depiction of this one was flawless. Great job.
iwantpie chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I loved this scene and any fics related to it. Well done. :D
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You have just caused me to go searching on the internet for that episode. Your one shot makes me REALLY want to watch it. I'll beta for you if you want. Your sparaticness would work good for me, cause I can be sparatic too. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
scifigirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was brill! I love requiem and all the tags people have put on here for it. In my opinion theres not enough! Are you going to continue? I hope so!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is very good, you captured the moment perfectly. Thank you, VP.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Good offering. The girl's name was Maddie, not Maggie, just a minor flaw. Really good ending, wish you would do a short story on what happens to Tony next.
Nadia chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Her name was Maddie, not Maggie.
Kelly Mc chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
What a wonderful chapter, I would love to read more!