Reviews for Dear Katnappe
Claynappe or Ashlay lawl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I could totally see Clay writing a letter like this. I love it. I'm one of the few Claynappe fans in the world.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow. I'm glad Katnappe saw Clay's apology as "sweet". I would as well if I was in her shoes.

Keep up your awesome writing! :)
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Sa!

Oh my... You're on a roll with these Katnappe fics, aren't you? Oh, well. No complaints here, since this one was quite cute. A few spelling errors and the like, but this was still good!
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
IT WAS ME THAT ADMITTED I LIKE ASHLEYXCLAY! w00t! Unless someone else said it as well...BUT I'S STILL LOVE IT! YAY! I'm glad you made this. Even though when I read it aloud (I do that with nearly everything), I couldn't help but talk in a southern accent. My southern accent slips up sometimes in normal everyday talkign though, which sucks, but it's still there, never the less. BUT I WAS BORN IN DELEWARE! HOW IS IT THAT I HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT WHEN I COME FROM THE EAST? It's because my mama and all of her family was born in Oklahoma.

( My best friend laughed at me when I let out some southern-ness.

"Your daddy would be as sure as h*ll to tan your hide if he heard you talkin' like that to Desire and Melody! Don't ever call that there dame a f*t*ss anymore, ya' hear?"

This is probably the first time I've ever said something Clay would.

And I usually talk normal!