Reviews for Shades of Truth
gonnahaveagreatday chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is good; in the description I assumed that he came back from the other world, not from the elevator.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
sooo sweet this!
poe32 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Brilliant!

-cheers
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This has a sweet magical quality to it. Understated, quietly emotional... I like it. I also liked him telling her and himself a half truth, true enough but not the whole truth. Believable.
crazylittleelf chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
There are so many things I love about this: Her nervousness at asking why he stayed and his glib response to cover the real truth. That he didn't tell her (or himself) for for years. They they're *in each others' minds*! Gah, love that idea and the way you wrote it is perfect.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Darling, I cannot tell you how much I still love this. And I realize now how much of a stingy beeotch I've been with not getting any snipage to you because of 24 eating my brain. I will rectify that. Today, if I can find some of the notes I took from our Fringey discussion.

You still do Peter so damn well. And I love that in order for him to be able to tell her why he came back, it had to be in the furture.

*smishes her Susan* Off to get you some snipage...
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like this perspective of him telling her years after! Very nicely done!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow. I'm 110% genuinely impressed by this fic! it was beautiful, and i just adore the way you brought the resolution years into the future... it's nice to think they're lovers- EVENTUALLY. haha :)

Great work, thank you for sharing this one. it's beautiful.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw, that was sweet.

Good job, and I love the little glimpse into the future :)

~MM
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This one was wonderful and so touching. Great job.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is quite Bolivia beautiful.

"focusing and grounding her until she'd moved beyond rationality and into the place where all things were possible."

Wow. A nice phrasing that sums up how they work together. :)

"Even if he'd gotten out alive, he'd have been as good as dead. Not in body, but in soul." Lovely :)

Thanks for this-going into favorites...