Reviews for Unknown, Unseen
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This fic is both funny, interesting, intriguing, and awesome! Why haven't you update again? I would love to see what happens!
Elvenlaughter chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Oh man, PLEASE come back. I just found this, read it through, and it's been years, and my GOODNESS please pick it up again. Or at least post some storyboards or an outline or something so I know what happens.
FullmetalEcho688 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This is great, I really love the storyline and what you've done with Ed- he probably would tease his little brother if al was dressed as a girl XD I know it won't happen, but pleeeeeease continue this :)
TarundoruSlap chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Please, please, pleeeeeeeease update soon
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Yay! No pairings! I'm only leaving one review now since it's three am, but you'll probably get four more emails by the time I reread this. It's so good! Please continue! I love this new Ed, he kind of reminds me of a Soul Reaper, but I really don't know too much abbot Bleach. Oh well...

Anyway, good chapter! Good five chapters!
NeonNijiNeko chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
I know because of the amount of time since you updates there's like no chance of this story continuing. But it's so amazing! And you left it at such a huge cliff hanger!
anime freak chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
for the love of...! this is the 7th. time i posted. hurry up! im about to go crazy!
anime freak chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
yeai know i havent commented in awhile. iv also noticed that you havent updated in awile eathire. honestly just make edward say shit and make a break for it already. that would be funny. hurry up. getting past impatient.
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Omg! I really REALLY really love this story. I love everything about it, the writing, the characters, the plot! It's brilliant! I CANT wait for more! I can't even find the words to say how much I really love this story. Thank you so much for writing this! Please update soon! Your a killer at cliffies!
iTorchic chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
I know it's been awhile since you updated, but please continue this!
itachigurlsaiyaku chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
God, the look on Mustang's face! Priceless. XD
WainGuy chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Please update soon! I really like how this story is turning out and I look forward to the next chapter. I really like the unique personality you gave Ed. It really is unique and so far I really like this change of all the fanfics I've read, I have never come across Edward with that change of personality and it really is different and it's a nice change~

Please update soon~

~?WainGuy!~ _
anime freak chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
im back. yea i noticed you still havent up dated. what is this my 6 time i posted. again hurry up. starting to get really annoyed. i wont stop posting till you do. see you soon. bye.
anime freak chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
i come back. still havent put up a new chapter. im starting to get annoyed. i wont stop until you do. dont make me get my friends come and commet. weall are starting to get a little restless. now ill tell you that you are one of the very few storys that i actully leave more then one i even leave one at all. so hurry up. ill be back.
anime fanfreak chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
ok now that the other story i was bugging has mysteariously disapeared my full attention is on you. hooray. now if you dont hurry im going to lose it. do you need some ideas or something cause i can help you with that. ever since i first read this i have come up with alternat endings for this story so just say so. now dont forget this is not the last of anime fan/freak! i will be back!