Reviews for Ready Aim Fire
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
OH SNAP!
Lady StarFlower chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Pure gold, this. You embodied their relationship perfectly. Keep it up!
LWiseDemigod chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh my god, oh my god! Of all the things i thought he could say I didn't imagine that! Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard and i'm also smiling really big cause this was too cute! Ahhhhhhhhhh! :D poor riza, and lucky roy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hilarious! You definitely know how to capture thirr relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
simply, I love you with all my heart your stories
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hah! Now that's one way to get her to miss. Very clever. ;)
Pandora's Clock chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was just fantastic. I'm the 100th reviewer, so do I get a prize? One Hundred reviews for a oneshot is incredible. I can see why though. It's a short quick read that is fun and cute.
Love love it chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This was fabulous. Throughout it I had a inkling of what would happen, but the way you executed it was fantastic.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Ugh, perfection!
Noah Earl Graves chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
... I love this... I've never read another proposal that can manage to make me want to burst out laughing.
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Omg. I love it. It was a cliche, a classic. Yet I didn't see it coming. I thought he was gonna say I love you. But then he said it and I was like, what else is there to say? Damn. That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
YES YES YES THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN THANK YOU AMEN
missmelxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
ok, I've been sitting here smiling like a complete idiot for the past five minutes. This story is so adorable! I absolutely adore it, keep up the good work!
aaaa chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Lol. That was awesome! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic to us
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Roy is smarter than he seems. What a coccy man