Reviews for Ready Aim Fire
woofyy chapter 1 . 3/4
What happened after? Was that a real proposal? Did she say yes? That's kind of slack if it's just for roy to win lol. Roy must be esctatic for winning lol. Anyways, nice short story. Good luck with your future stories.
Ren chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
HAHAHA, I guess I have a really dirty mind because I was thinking of something completely different. But really? Roy is so cocky XDD He couldn't have asked her any other way.
Morning'sSong chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
OH SNAP!
Lady StarFlower chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Pure gold, this. You embodied their relationship perfectly. Keep it up!
LWiseDemigod chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh my god, oh my god! Of all the things i thought he could say I didn't imagine that! Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard and i'm also smiling really big cause this was too cute! Ahhhhhhhhhh! :D poor riza, and lucky roy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hilarious! You definitely know how to capture thirr relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
simply, I love you with all my heart your stories
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Hah! Now that's one way to get her to miss. Very clever. ;)
Pandora's Clock chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was just fantastic. I'm the 100th reviewer, so do I get a prize? One Hundred reviews for a oneshot is incredible. I can see why though. It's a short quick read that is fun and cute.
Love love it chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This was fabulous. Throughout it I had a inkling of what would happen, but the way you executed it was fantastic.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Ugh, perfection!
NoahEarlGraves chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
... I love this... I've never read another proposal that can manage to make me want to burst out laughing.
SakuraSeaStar chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Omg. I love it. It was a cliche, a classic. Yet I didn't see it coming. I thought he was gonna say I love you. But then he said it and I was like, what else is there to say? Damn. That was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
YES YES YES THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN THANK YOU AMEN
missmelxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
ok, I've been sitting here smiling like a complete idiot for the past five minutes. This story is so adorable! I absolutely adore it, keep up the good work!