Reviews for Recovery
JackieONeill Nut chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
moooooooooooooooooooooooooor rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
candygirl28 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
It was great couldn't stop reading even caught myself holding my breath a few time.
tiggrr527 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Absolutely love rereading this story. You captured Eliot perfectly. Great job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
That was excellent, just freakin' excellent. Each bit was wonderful but the final ending bit with Parker pushed it to the top of the pile of darn good Leverage FF reading.
medicgirl chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I absolutely love Eliot Torture-fics, and you have really outdone them all with this one. The understated details of what they were doing to him, but even more the team's reaction to it, was all brilliant and well done. The last scene with Parker in his room was so perfect. I can totally see that happening on an episode:)
witchy78 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I relly liked your fic. I'm new in the world of hurt!eliot, being a SPN fan first. I was dreading to find fics like yours. thanks for this one.
ave-mah chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
This was well done. I always hate to see Eliot hurt, but I do love seeing him being cared for by his family. Thank you for writing :)
Rat chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Wow, this was awesome. Great story.
Ivory Greed chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the subtle nuaunces of characters, and especially how you didn't bring Parker back untill the ending and how she helped to make everything better without it being at all romatic. This is great and you are a very good writer. Keep up the good work!
pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Great ending. Incredible really. How you manage to be so...realistic, about something like this...I don't know how you did it. The aftershock when he was eating his soup, and Nate knowing not to touch him. Eliot's freak out in Hardison's office. I could sort of feel everything coming to a head, like his internal and external stimuli and then hitting Hardison and not realizing it, but them being okay. Then Parker and the bunny, and her making sure he knew she was alive. Incredible. Hands down the best h/c fic I've read for this fandom, and maybe ever (and I've read A LOT). Going stright to favorites.

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
So much to say aout this chapter. Gotta say, Hardison totally manned up for this one, willing to watch what they did to Eliot. I wonder where Parker is? I love Daddy Nate, taking care of Eliot and i like that somehow Eliot still hasn't lost his edge, it makes me sad but he still knows pain is a part of his job and he's ready to push thruogh it, but for the first time in his life, not alone, and he's okay with it.

pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Damn. This is maybe one of my favorite fics right now. I mean, seriously? How much better does h/c get than Eliot after torture to save his team? Um...that sounded really wrong. ANyway. Incredibly well written. I especially love the interwovenn flashbacks. Who the hell decided it was a good idea to put him in restraints? SEirously? And the shift from 'i'm out of commision but being cared for' to 'letmeoutgetmethefuckout' was instantanous and brilliant. Great job. Can't wait to read more.

Celefinwe chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
"...So don’t be sad okay? Just get better."

This line here broke my heart... in a good way _
Reader128 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
This is really good. I was wondering if this is finished, cause that last sentence seemed kinda final. I'm gonna add it to my alert list, but it seemed kinda like it was ended.
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I really don't like it when Eliot gets beat up, but that just protectiveness, and I like your fics even though you apparently really want him to be in pain, they're really well written and great teamfics with bodnign and this is a run-on sentance but my eyes are still a bit teary and i'm okay with it. great fic.