Reviews for Business with Pleasure
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
well, wonder what Tuszuki thought of if he ever thought back to that...wait, no it'd be self-loathing and blame etc etc..but then we'd have Hisoka there ready to soothe and repeat it all again only this time with some vanilla...maybe cherries and cream too...
Takeru1996 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is genius! I like how you spent more time with penatration instead of foreplay.
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I feel really bad for Hisoka, but I do think this was pretty hot. If it was the real Tsuzuki it would be even better. *w* Anyway, awesome fanfic. -
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Hmm-I wondered what might've happened if Tsuzuki had carried out that particular...threat rather than just killing Hisoka right off...

That's gotta be just...all the more worse(duh). Not only for Hisoka(I mean, even if it WAS Tsuzuki and he WAS possessed, it doesn't change what happened) but for Tsuzuki too, I mean, if he'd felt guilty about what happened before...well, this has got to be horrible for him...

Nicely done
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is your first smut? I don't believe it! That was too good! XD

I really, really am begging you to write a sequel. My yaoi mind is demanding you! XD

I really can't say more. My mind's still in a haze thanks to your fic! XD
RedDeathsMask chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
] I liked this story very very much. I can't sleep, and I wanted a good smut story (idk why, im strange like that) and i've been on this site for a good hour, and yours was the only good one i've found so far! well done! ;)

I also wanna give you props on the whole tsuzuki/saga thing. I've always wanted to write a story about the whole tsuzuki rape hisoka thing, but i didn't want it to really be tsuzuki, ya know? I didn't even think of using this story... dont worry, i wont steal your idea. Haha just wanted to give you props. ]]
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome fic! I definitely enjoyed reading it! XD
KuroNekoFangirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow...and I thought it was good before!

You have a lot more courage than I do, this was one of the best lemons I have ever read! And, follow everyone's advice! DO A SEQUEL!
Prince-Crow chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was really well written and I enjoyed it very much. :)
HelloKitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow that was really awesome! I swear I've never read such a good and dark fic about Tsuzuki's posessed self and Hisoka! I hope you write a sequel! You absolutely HAVE to!
Ren Sorano chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Holy shit - this is AWESOME! Great job for it being your first sex scene, they're not always easy to write. _

I second the request for a sequel, with Tsuzuki remembering what he did . . . and then what? More smut, hopefully!
twilightserius chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
damn brutal man brutal
yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
woww! that was hot! hope to see more :]
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
wow that was amazing!
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was a great story. I think you should make a sequel that takes place after, with Tsuzuki remembering what he did.