Reviews for Go Figure
Martyna1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
its beginning of a great story but yet again not updated in such a long time.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
lol hand of god. no wonder kagome didn't understand it. gahh! please updateee! why did u abandon it? D:
fierynightangel chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
snort pretty good so far.
animeluver 99 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
this is a very good story. i wold lik to see it updated sometime in the near future
Inutichi No Inuyasha chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
please write more
Maggie chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Kyaaaaaaaaaa...I3Sai
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
VERY interesting plot please update!
Akuma-Chibi chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Wha...? That was me when my friend said,'play go with me!' Wha? What's go? Lol, next thing I know, I'm watching Hikaru No Go, another Anime to add to my collection of anime's I LOVE! Great chapter, update whenever you get the chance.

I should go update my slayers/Inuyasha fic now, Baby Boom!
Akuma-Chibi chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
WAAAH! None of my fics make her out to be a Mary Sue...or do they? Ha-have I been turning her into a goody goody? AH! NO! I...think I'll go die now -.-...

Anyway, great first chapter! I'm starting my own Hikaru No Go soon, title Atari, look for it? It'll be Akira/Kagome. _" I'm going to go read ch.2 now! Keep up the great work, kay!
Tearainy chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wow This story is really good! I mean already 2 chapters in and I already am impatient for it to continue! I'm a huge anime fan, and I have the entire collection of Hikaru no Go, it's nice to find good crossovers into this anime! please up-date again soon!
SoftcoreOtaku chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I like the story! Please continue! :)
rmiller92 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
-points excitedly- Hey look! It's a HNG crossover fanfic that I actually get! What a nice surprise. Update soon!
Marinaaa chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
I really have no idea why is this crossover so underappreciated even though it has a lot of possibilities... I really love Sai this story is so promising... I hope you will continue it...
FreeTheChickens chapter 2 . 8/16/2009