Reviews for The Stoic and the Idiot
Storktimus chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
These stories are great, both the originals and the ones from the canonverse. :) You've really stayed true to the characters, which is awesome! Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
anonymous chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
AW

is all I could say
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Great drabbles.
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
aw!~
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Ok! This ties with nightwatch! Cardcaptor Sakura eh? I know! Him and Eriol look so alike! Clamp eh?
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Night watch was still better but I like this one too! AW
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Wow. That would be so cool!
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Wow, I like how you use parts of poems for your prompt. :) It would be weird if you used one from Edgar Allen Poe or Robert Frost. Are you making more of these? I didn't know what to say about the ones you made. They made me ponder on them for a while and I enjoy things like that.

Sincerely,
Foolish Mortal chapter 6 . 10/9/2009
I liked Night Watch!
IWillBeBlackStar chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
This is just so cute! Update soon
Potpourrii chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
3 awws! luvluvluv!
yuMeNami chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
im glad you updated! and yes, i love that part alsO! i wonder if the artist will make this a shounenai. lols. i wish!
penscritch chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Very nice, very in-character drabbles. Watanuki is, indeed (as his name suggests) a fool. A very irritatingly self-sacrificing, lovable fool. *tears out hair in frustration* Poor Doumeki has to bear with so much. But then again, if he had to deal with wearing a girl's kimono when he was young, then he should be able to deal with his Watanuki problems. Including the Watanuki-seeing-through-Eriol's-eyes perspective thing while collapsing in the middle of the street, which is an admittedly interesting idea. Nicely done! _~
yuMeNami chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
hmm..somehow, it sounds more like watanuki was suddenly in another world, this time as eriol. instead of 'a past self' . love it. ill be waiting for the next!
Her Diary chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
OH THESE ARE SO SWEET! YOU MUST MAKE MORE!