Reviews for my broken bellarina
Hipeople27 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
you have to write more please i simply love it and want to read on
sweettartcrazy chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
This is great so far. I really hope you continue. Its very strong writing!
BlueShoe35 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
interesting story so far...

i like it!

author-E.M.D chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
wow, this is really ironic, my story which I like just started is called Bella, the Broken Ballerina. How wierd, dw the storylines are like totally different. You do know that someone has basically copied and pasted your work into one of their fanfics don't you, i just thought I would tell you because I came across it just before and it said that they go most of the first bit from you and then she said that she wasn't going to be completing her story so I thought, well I will read yours instead. And then I was like, wow the titles are like the same lolz. Are you a dancer by any chance, because you seem to know an awful lot about ballet, the way you described every movement was phenomenal. I am a ballerina so I was like wow. good job:) please update this!
goddess-ish chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
keep writing please and update soon...i really want to see where this story will be going..:)
heaven chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
when is the next chapter. Thursday passed, then friday, and saturday, and now its wednesday. please i want to read.
Neelia D ha 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I love you! D hahah hi.

where is my story? XD

yay you rule

byye
Deleted Deactivated Account chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
SUP!OH MY WORD! I noticed it was shorter a little but that is about it LUVN IT! ayay!
PearlAngel16 chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
so she's not blind now?
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
is that edward talking in the summary?