Reviews for The League Sleepover
Clarissa13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! I have loved this and will presently re-read this again (for the hundreth time).i actually cried laughing x
Lit. Lady chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I think this was one of the funniest fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you. Love it.
so-schway chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*Nearly falls off chair in a gigging fit* The story was perfect! Loved the humor throughout and the idea of the League behaving like little schoolgirls, ahem schoolBoys. Haha. Always nice to read a ridiculous, completely impossible parody of your favorite characters. Definitely a favorite.

"I have come for your cravat" - Favorite line!
D.D.B chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Hahahahaha! "The Swamp Dandy" and "I've come for your cravat."

Too funny!

A bit modern in places which sometimes threw me for a loop, but quite funny and the parodies of modern games through an SP lens is fun. A nice piece of lovely, fluffy fun!
SAM chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
very cute! men are like children, no matter what century:)
super manako sohma chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
VERY LOL WORTHY! Oh man those guys are so cool. One of my favorites was when they were all playing Clue and Andrew was all "That's ridiculous. Clearly they would have had an arrest warrant first."

And LOL TONY'S DIARY! That slimy little bastard! This fic was epic win.

Stormcloud22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I have no idea what this fandom even is, but I still thought the story was funny. I must go google the scarlet pimpernel and find out.
Historybuff chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Possibly the most adorable, hilarious mental images EVER! Who wouldn't enjoy having a sleep over with those little dandies? And Tony's diary was PRICELESS. Awesome one-shot!
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh my god, I laughed so hard I have tears in my eyes. The diary entries, the "Bring it, Dewhurst," and the up in pillowy arms killed me dead. :D

So awesome.

Lindelas chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I just about died laughing when I read this! And then of course, I had to read it to my little sisters and they loved it too. My ten year old sister even begged me to read it AGAIN, and believe me, that's kind of rare for her.

I'm looking forward to reading more of you stories!

Much Ado About Nonny chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
*snort* Hahaha! I love it! Love it, I say! Nothing like a little male bonding to brighten up a person's day. Heeheehee...

I'm definitely favoriting this, oh, yehes...
AlpineSheep chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was so much fun! Just enough recognizable traits were retained in the characters so that the laughing was that much better in the silliness. It had all the good makings of a great slumber party - league style. I loved it. "They call me... THE SWAMP DANDY!" Pure genius!
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Pimpernel Princess has laughed so hard that, ufortunately, she has passed away. This is her ghost writing to you. PP always wanted to die laughing... HAHAHAHA!

"I've come for your cravat!"
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I'm pretty sure I haven't had to bite my hand to keep from laughing...ever..but my family would not have understood. Bravo. That final set of lines: ""I've come for your cravat."

"KNOCK IT OFF, ANDREW!"" remind me so much of a sleepover I went to where we dealt with ghost stories. One fo the girls would not shut up about one of them...I almost smothered her. I sympathize with Tony. *laughs* Well done.
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ya'know, you just gotta stop doing things like this for me. . .

HAHAHAHAHA! *Squees so hard my sides hurt!*

WOW that was funny!

I love the "utter excitement" of counting holes in the wall and the Clue game (since I ALWAYS pick Mrs. White. . . ;)

The teen boy interaction was just. . . just. . . well, AMAZING!

The pillow fight was PERFECT!

And I loved the ghost story. WOOT!

But somehow there's just one line that's making me giggle right now. . .

Matching scarlet sleeping bags!

Oh, sink me, m'dear, where did that one spring from? I could just imagine them comparing their "Pimpernel" loot like it was "hello kitty" stuff. "Hey, look at me, I've got the pimpernel shaped eyeglass." or "I got the Special Edition pimpernel undies!"

Oh, save me, it's just to much!