Reviews for The Death of Santiago Nasar
wendy gomez chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
the death of santiago from pedro vicario's point of view. i think that all the anger that pedro had for santiago finding out that he had taken his sisters honor lead him to commit the crime. but even though he planned the whole murder he was scared and frighten he didnt know it was going to get caught. he said that it was different killing santiago nasar than an army man. well obviously its hard to kill an enemy from the army but its more hard to kill someone that lives in the same town as you and you see everyday and that everyone in town knows. i think that he had the right to be mad and hate santiago nasar. but to kill him i think that he went too far, because he didnt even know if it was true and if it wasnt true he took santiago nasar's life for no reason. so i think that you should find out whether it worth of you commiting a crime if your going to commit one. because it can change your life but also someonelses.
Lunose chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Good job. Your Pablo stayed very in character. You've captured the essence of Marquez's character very well.
Amanda Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a very well done review of pedro's view of the events. The only thing I would like to see is another part of the story added from Angela's point of view.
Sterling Midnight chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Fantastic, I thought this story was written to perfectly suit the style of the actual book. Pedro is a fascinating character and this is by far the best thing I've read from his point of view. I've seen many as my class has been writing things such as this and I have had to read quite a few these to peer edit for my class mates.
vanessaxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Awesome job. I just finished the book about five months ago, but after reading this it's like I read it yesterday. You really made it come to life and I could definitely imagine the character speaking in this way.