Reviews for Pretender
TryMe626 chapter 1 . 5/2
You have antique cans? Seriously.
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 3/15
funnies :3
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
...this is a great story, but this thing is bugging me. It's nine in the afternoon, not four. The song is Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco.
reader chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
great story! wish it was longer, though :) and the ending is really nice, by the way(though, of course, once again, I wish there was more!) ;)
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved the story, and I didn't notice the sad trackedness at all.
My favorite parts were when Batman was impersonating Flash...that was just funny.
Sargent-titan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was a good story!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww.
So sweet of Batman to notice.
And Wally to care.
Great Story!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Lol very cute

LOVE the song inspirational and incorperation :)
Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Guess who shot milk out of their nose? That was so funny...Batman would so do that...but that HE double hockey sticks thing...oh lordy.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Lol! I love the scene with Superman walking into the room and Batman just kicking Flash on the floor. Classic.
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i hope the puppies are okay. any who i liked the story even the ending so don't worry about it just keep writing!
Mischief chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
As I'm sure everyone's commented.. Supes is one H-E double hockey sticks of a boy-scout!

Oh, and, I love the *Flashback* music for Flash! ..

.. & the fic too!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Great job, that was AWESOME! *beams* I loved this whole story, but one of my favorite parts was:

"Batman?" Flash and Batman turned. Flash, who was sprawled on the floor, was crimson. Batman, who was in the process of kicking said man sprawled on the floor, was unreadable.

"Yes, Superman?"

"What's goi-"

"I think the snake thingamabobs got him, and they wanna kill me 'cause I'm so handsome and awesome, and there's nothing they can do about it!" Flash wailed in horror.

"No." Batman stated. "He's lying about being hurt. He's still in pain."

"That's cause you keep kicking me! And throwing exploding toys at me!"

lol Awesome story! :)
Kyer chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Episode: Eclipse (with the Lightspeed bars. Maybe offer them instead at the end? lol)

This was typical Wally Concerned for Others. However, Bats has a lot of explaining to do. Maybe Wally should put up reinforced mosquito netting in his apartment?

"What's that noise? *turns on lights; sees stuck Bats* Batman?"

"Not...one...word."

0.0;;
8I chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Ahaha. Bat's notices everything. Superman doesn't.

I didn't notice you getting off track...