Reviews for Four Corners
Nehszriah chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
I do believe you have rendered me speechless, dear Kat. Please, please, please keep this going, just for the lulz. Even if this ends up being total crack... :D

Oh, and Liz female!Captain. That is all.

*clicks the little boxes*
KurieiFoxfire chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Yay! An update! I can't wait for the next one!
Mcnn chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
This story is awesome, just like the show! Keep it up.:)
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Marvelous
KurieiFoxfire chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
I'm loving your story. I hope you continue it.
shyfoxling chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
the top of his pubic hair. In stark contrast to the brown was a streak of white, matching the one in his hair and mustache.

*snicker*sporfle*BWAHAHAH-hee hee hee I never thought about that logical continuation of the story before...
shyfoxling chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
"Only ten feet from the bottom of the stairs sat an old couch, two beat-up recliners, and a large television, various cords and wires hooked up to it."

Any resemblance to any Best Brains writing rooms is purely coincidental.

"Joel swung his head up, rubbing his check. “Golly Nelson,” "

(cheek, you mean?) LOL. I know just this tone of voice... (Also - Eddie? Iris? lol.)

A dog named Gypsy... you're holding out on us with Tom and Crow, aren't you?
shyfoxling chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Torgo... Janitor... Manos... Teenage Strangler... it hurts my brain, precious...

(but tell me, is there Torgo's Pizza? :D )
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I saw your post on mst3kfanworks on LJ and thought "Someone's written an 18k and counting MST fanfic? wtf?" But I have to say this is pretty great. You seem to have the characterizations down perfectly. I like that we seem to be from Clay's POV as Dr F is my second favourite character after Crow. :)
abbie normal chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
This story is cool. I can't believe nobody else has reviewed it yet. I guess MST3K is kind of obscure.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2